“Positively Amazing!”

Add it.
Red Dragon Bistro
Ranked #36 of 113 Restaurants in South Jordan
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our son finally coaxed us into eating here ... & we now have a favorite Chinese food place!! Immediate, friendly greeting as we walked in. Soup was served promptly & hot. I ordered the Orange Chicken - the BEST I've ever had!! And then there's the rice, egg roll & wonton! There was so much food, it was my lunch for 3 days! Exceptional deal for only $6.95!! Definitely will eat here from now on!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This restaurant is a little more high-class than other Chinese restaurants only because when we go there, we eat in and have to leave a tip. It's a little more expensive than our usual choice but the food is delicious.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We live in South Jordan and have both gone to this place to eat and bought take-out from them. The menu is diverse with many choices. We've eaten an all appetizer meal, as well as meals with one appetizer and an entrée to share. Portions of the entrees are generous indeed. I favor the Seafood Delight, and my husband loves their Moo Shu Pork. (I like the latter too). Getting take-out is really convenient, because you can drive up to a window and get it without getting out of your car. The service is friendly and attentive, and the restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Stopped in for lunch and was clearly made aware of why their lot is always busy! Was greeted immediately upon entering. Seated quickly. Ordered from their lunch special menu. Entree with fried or steamed rice, soup, and small appetizer for $6.95. What a deal! Soup was served piping hot and very promptly. Ordered chicken lo mein with steamed rice. Received a very generous portion of both with cheese wontons as requested. Everything was very tasty. Will definitely be a "regular"!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I've driven by this place several times before and decided to try it for lunch today. I looks appealing form the outside and the interior is nice but not overly fancy. They have a lunch special and I decided to try the Kung Pao chicken. The lunch special comes with a cup of either hot and sour soup or egg drop soup, a choice of appetizer, and the entree. The hot and sour soup was quite tasty, perhaps a little spicier than most places. The egg roll was small but good and the kung pao chicken was excellent. Lots of large pieces of chicken in a savory sauce servedwith a side of ham-fried rice. With a soft drink the total cost was $8.89. My waiter was quick and quite attentive. Definitely recommend and I will be back with my wife.