Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
getaroom.comUS$118
All reviews new building coffee machine awesome experience great place to stay clean property excellent stay the staff was friendly and helpful great breakfast love this hotel beautiful hotel front desk staff bagels stay there again bed was comfortable hot tub continental breakfast pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021

Stayed for one night somewhat on a whim trip. Checkin was normal, no issues. Room was clean. Slept well. They actually have breakfast on the weekends, which is a first since this PooShow started (and I've stayed in quite a few hotels in the last couple of years). What else can one really ask for?

As that in and by itself earns my 5 dots, the staff itself gets another 5. On our way back, our daughter realized that she had left her cherished childhood blankets on the bed (under the sheets) and was quite distraught. We called the hotel and the night person indicated that it wasn't in lost in found but would leave a note for the cleaning crew as he wouldn't think something like that would be tossed, even though they are 'ratty', just as we thought. We called back the following morning and the day shift hadn't seen the note but would look. We received a call back about an hour later saying they had been washed but found! I'm surprised my daughter didn't hop in the car right then to get them but she waited till the next morning to do so.
All of this is said knowing that they may have tossed it or whatever. It was understood before we made the first call. We were all realistic about the situation as first and foremost, it was our daughter that had left it behind, not the staff. At any rate, I think they went above and beyond to find that which was very treasured by my daughter.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Check in lady was very rude and extremely slow. Bathroom clogged immediately. Breakfast was ok. Forgot an item in the shower and when I called back nothing was found so that means staff didn’t turn it in. I don’t expect much when staying at more budget hotels but that is disgusting.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2021

It's an attractive hotel but no one on the staff was wearing a mask during the height of the Covid pandemic. Extremely irresponsible behavior. Despite all their efforts to make it an attractive place to stay the lack of care for their guests at a critical time made me regret the decision to stay there.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

I booked my room for the family with 2 queen beds. When we arrived to check in all they had was one room with a king size bed. Their solution to us needing 2 beds was this is what is available, would you like to cancel your reservation? They were nice enough to blame everyone else including the websites that book rooms, but never even offered an apology or anything for their mistake. As a rewards member for LaQuinta this was my worst experience I have ever had there. Won’t be staying at this one again.

1  Thank pN9310OS
Reviewed 21 July 2021

The hotel was located in a nice part of town. Easy to get to. We were impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms. Seems to be a newer hotel or newly remodeled. Either way very nice. Would recommend and stay there again if in the area.