Review Highlights
Summer family Event for Workday

I am the Workplace Coordinator for our SLC office, we wanted to throw a big summer event for... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jade B
Second best time to visit Snowbird

A fall visit to Snowbird and Little Cottonwood Canyon is a must for all, especially if you are from... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Steven T
via mobile

All reviews mineral basin mountain coaster tram ride cottonwood canyon advanced skiers great snow salt lake big mountain black runs challenging terrain fresh powder spring skiing ski lift apres ski skiing experience chair lift park city
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Snowbird is by far my favorite mountain. If you choose a ski resort based on how many high end shops, bars, and restaurants they have then go over to Park City. If it's a huge terrain, endless powder, and not a lot of crowds with incredible skiing you crave then the bird is the word. I'm a Floridian who loves to ski so I don't have a home mountain. I've traveled many different places to ski and none have topped Snowbird. Not only does it have over 2,500 acres of skiable terrain but it also boasts the longest ski season in Utah and receives over 500 inches of annual snowfall. I've taken three different trips there and every time it's been consistently packed with powder. Spring skiing is absolutely amazing along with the vistas! Even if you aren't an experienced skier I'd say still come and take a lesson or stick to the greens and take a tram ride to the top for some truly astonishing photos. I will say that the greens here are blues on most other mountains as this is a seriously steep mountain but if you are a novice beginner I think you'd really enjoy yourself. The best part is for all this mountain offers the prices are really reasonable. You can get a 2-3 day pass for under $80 a person if bought in advance. I can't wait until next winter!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great vacation indeed! Upon arrival, the valet attendant where very courteous. We also had the drink specials at the restaurant (Aerie) on the 10th floor of the Cliff club. The bar attendant (Gary) was great! All in all it was a great experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I love this mountain and the terrain is so much fun. If you love powder this is a total gem. Stoked on the IKON pass for my 7 days vs the 2/3 I've been getting with my mountain collective the last few years! I love summer ....but man I CANNOT wait for this winter!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Boarders and skiers come over here... Anyone can find a place to have fun here.. after season like May this place is peaceful...

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We had great snow as usual capped off by over 25" in the last two days, great conditions and a good time was had by all. Friday the last day was as crowded as we have ever seen it with both Snowbird and Alta parking lots full. Should have had the road closed due to avalanche debris.