“Food and service is top notch!”
Review of Tiburon

Tiburon
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiburon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 250 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$22 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We came here for a friends birthday dinner and it was just spectacular! The food we perfectly cooked with amazing taste, and the wine was to die for. Great service by the staff as well, you definitely get what you pay for with this place.

1  Thank Tawni M

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Very accommodating to our large group. Good menu including beef Elk, lamb and moore. Reasonably priced and great service. Highly recommend

1  Thank Greg H
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

It's been a long time since I've been to Tiburon but it's as good as I remember it being before we traveled quite a ways to be here and we're going to the Hale Center Theater play with another couple and had a wonderful evening!

Don't miss the homemade mint infused lemonade and try the seared scallops or the roast chicken and polenta for starters

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Took my wife in to Tiburon expecting a good experience. What we had was a perfect experience! Excellent professional service combined with perfectly prepared food. I am a career chef of over 40 years Tiburon impressed me in every way. After an incredible house salad we enjoyed the chef special, an early season fresh Alaskan halibut with endless flavors, seared Ahi Tuna and the fresh scallop appetizer. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for a wonderful evening!

1  Thank Arlyn E
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I normally do not give a 5 star because that means there is no room for improvement, but I am giving Tiburon 5 stars because they a) accommodated my needs b) fixed a dish that I felt was not done right without me asking for it.

Recently, my body doesn't digest dairy well, so in looking over the menu, I choose the filet because it didn't have a "cream sauce" on it. However, it came with a side of garlic mash potatoes, which I knew would have loads of butter, so I asked to sub asparagus for the potatoes. The meat exceeded my expectations and melted in my mouth. The asparagus on the other hand, was basically "raw." I don't mind al dente, but this wasn't even that. Now, I realize that I asked for a substitute, so this was not in the plan for this dish, so I can understand a little undercooked, but not crunchy. I mentioned it to the runner (not even my server) and voila, a plate of asparagus, cooked to perfection arrived in a timely fashion.

Food isn't perfect, things go awry, but I will recommend Tiburon to anyone because they know how to address their customer's needs.