US$90
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$103
Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$94
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$66
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$94
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$95
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$156
Hampton Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$122
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$218
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Seven Wives Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
All reviewsmassage bedcouples retreata great nights sleephuge bathroombeautiful roomking suiterileyfireplacecabanapoolskitchenetteamenitiesutahzionst
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From check in to the beautiful room you know the management knows how to take care of you. We have been down here 3 times and have loved it each time. The rooms are wonderfully appointed. The pools and grounds are great as well. The suites with the patio are our favorite. You can sit out and watch the stars. We recommend if you want a quality experience here in St George!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sourboy97
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Amira Resort and Spa. We certainly appreciate you comments on the beauty of our guest rooms, property grounds and 2 pools. We have a team that takes immense pride in their service and keeping our Resort in pristine condition for the guest to fully enjoy the ambiance and beautiful surrounding mountains. You mentioned our beautiful suites, Richard Hill our Resort COO, would like to personally handle your reservations moving forward so that he will be able to complimentary upgrade you to your favorite suite as a sign of our gratitude for your ongoing loyalty. Please contact Richard when you are ready to return and thank you again for choosing the Amira Resort and Spa as your resort of choice in ST. George Utah. rh@amiraresort.com or 435-628-1370 .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'd long heard of the Green Valley Spa, so when we planned a trip through St. George, I thought I'd check it out. Apparently it changed hands a year or so ago, and part of what used to be Green Valley is now The Amira Resort. They completed a physical renovation of the property and it's really beautiful. The photos you see on the website do a great job of reflecting the beauty of the property. The white buildings and the beautiful grey and white tile work reminded me of a Mediterranean hide-away. Our room was huge, beautifully decorated, very clean, with a nice small patio.

We were there on a Sunday night in June. To say it was "quiet" would be a huge understatement. It felt deserted. We grabbed a cabana at the pool and basically had the entire pool to ourselves for much of the afternoon and into the evening.

If you are looking for a very quiet hide-away, you will probably love this property.

My sense is that they are still working to get all the kinks out as they get up and running, post-renovation. There is absolutely no food on property, and the only drinks are a Keurig machine in the lobby. So if you want a little snack or cold drinks at the pool, stock up down at the grocery or gas station at the bottom of the hill before you come up to Amira. The pools are in desperate need of additional umbrellas or other shade options. It's crazy sunny and hot, and while we lucked out getting one of 2 cabanas at the pool because it was not busy, if business picks up they are going to need some umbrellas in a big way. The pool with the green striped chairs looked like it had not been cleaned in a few days. There was a lot of debris both floating and at the bottom of the pool on Sunday. We did see someone cleaning in Monday morning. But the red-chaired pool, the one with the hot tub, was very clean and lovely. A final example of things still needing to get "up to speed" was that when I went to have a massage at the spa, I wasn't offered a locker with robe. After the massage, i had redressed when the therapist asked if I knew about the outdoor showers. They have a lovely outdoor shower area (where robes and flip flops are found in lockers, as at most spas). It'd be great if the folks checking you in for your massage got you to the lockers/robes so you could use the outdoor showers after.

The massage therapist was really excellent!

So, I think they're working out some operational kinks, but the property is beautiful. Stock up on cold drinks and essentials before coming up to the resort and it'd be a great place for a quiet retreat.

Net/net: I think whether this property is right for you depends on your objectives. It feels perfect for a personal or couples retreat/get away. I don't recommend it for families with kids at this point. My 14 year old found it too quiet and boring, and the place is so quiet that I think little kids would bother the few other guests who seem to be there for a quiet get away. If I went back to St. George with my teen, i think I'd check out Inn at the Cliffs next time. Even for a get-away with girlfriends...one might do better at someplace with some food/wine/ice tea available or with some activities on-site.

Finally...they have a summer deal of $150 a night,which is a real bargain for the beautiful room and pool area. I'm going to stay tuned to see what The Amria becomes as they continue to get operations in full swing!

Room Tip: The rooms all looked pretty similar. You might ask for one facing the pool with the red chairs. It seemed to be more well-kept.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank deborellah
Management response:Responded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing the Amira Resort and Spa. Yes, we are a Newley renovated property that was the Green Valley Spa. We are certainly happy to hear you enjoyed our property, your description was well received by the entire team. We are a quiet small Boutique Resort; the Mediterranean desert vibe is what we are going for. Your experience at the pool Cabana sounds like what you were looking for, quiet, peaceful, beautiful, poolside relaxing time. You mentioned no beverages are available on property, however we provide coffee and tea in each room and in our lobby we have filtered water, coffee & tea. Thank you for the comments on how clean the rooms and resort are. Our Housekeeping team takes immense pride in their attention to detail while cleaning the rooms as well as maintaining the pristine look of the entire property. The Spa team would like to apologize for not informing you of the lockers and showers located outdoors in the spa area. We will let Your therapist know how pleased you were with the service provided. We clean both pools deeply including sweeping the bottom every morning and clean the areas throughout the day. However, here in the desert we have strong afternoon winds that sometimes blow debris from the trees in that area and the other reason why we do not have a lot of umbrellas out. We are still in our first year of operation and we always take into consideration feedback from our guests. We are proud and pleased to announce we will have a food and beverage outlet “The Amira Grill” coming this Fall, end of August.
We are happy to hear you took advantage of our summer special. Please refer to our web page for additional specials. You mentioned several times that there were kinks to work out, however you only mentioned 2 issues. If there are other operational errors or challenges you would like addressed that were not mentioned, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail Richard Hill COO @ rh@amiraresort.com or 435-628-1370.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give The Amira Resort 20 stars, as our stay was well beyond 5 stars. The back story- we were supposed to be on the big island of Hawaii and had to cancel due to weather/ volcano. It was a 40th b-day trip for my hub, and then I had to scramble some resemblance of a consolation trip for him. I stumbled across the Amira online, loved the photos and called. I explained our 1st world issue and hoped they could help. And help they did, they were happy to help me book, discussed multiple options for accommodations and researched tennis in the area. Somehow I threw together a week long trip in Utah to mask the sadness of Hawaii. So, we arrive and walk into to this little gem of an oasis. Holy crackers it's beautiful, and quiet. We check in and are escorted to our room which was the icing on the cake. A) it was huge B) it was stunning C) it was impeccably clean D) the hubs was happy
We spent the week enjoying our room, the resort and St George. Any and every encounter with the staff and management was met with professionalism and kindness. The COO and Resort director are on property constantly and the rest of their capable staff we're always available. I also learned while there that they are kid friendly, I am already planning my next trip back. Thank you Amira, you not only saved the day, you exceeded our expectations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 4 weeks ago

WOW!
Thank you for choosing The Amira Resort and Spa to spend your husbands 40th birthday. I do empathize with your canceled trip to Hawaii, but we are Happy to hear your stay was 20 STARS. Our team strives to achieve success as this review reflects. Your review is well received by the entire Team and we look forward to your return, and bring the kids and 4 legged fury kids if you have any. Once again thank you from Richard our COO and from all of the Amira Resort and Spa Team.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

What a great place to stop and unwind. My girlfriend and I stayed here after hiking and camping in Zion all weekend. It was the perfect place to get the dirt off and get a great nights sleep. She loved the spa treatment she got and i enjoyed relaxing by the pool. Our bed was very comfortable and overall the place is very clean. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John S
Management response:Responded 8 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Amira. The title of your review is a great compliment. Our Associates take pride in the service they provide to our valued guest. There is something for everyone, Spa, Pool, hiking, we are happy you had a chance to experience both. We are looking forward t your return.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I surprised my fiancé with a visit here and we absolutely fell in love! Everything was very clean, comfortable, private and quiet during our stay. And it was only 45 minutes from ZION!! We highly recommend Amira Resort if you’re looking for a great adventure and rejuvenating weekend away!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and the lovely compliments about the Amira Resort and Spa. The surrounding national parks make our location very desirable for the adventure seeker. We would love to do something special for you if you choose to come back for your Honeymoon, please contact Richard Hill our General Manager.