“Nice complex, but no Wi FI in this unit”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Family room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Family room
View of family room from Kitchen
Kitchen view from family room
Kitchen with upgraded appliances
View of front door from family room
Bathroom with 2 sinks
Roman tub
Heated pool
Gym at clubhouse
Tennis courts at Clubhouse
View from balcony of condo
View of garage adjacent to condo unit
Stacked washer/dryer in balacony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Tarzanjr
Selma
“Nice complex, but no Wi FI in this unit”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The condo is a one bedroom and is well kept up and tasteful. It was clean and ready for us on time. It is small, it has a snack bar, but no dining area. It has a combination washer/dryer unit in a closet off the balcony. The one bathroom was decent sized with a large soaking tub/shower combination. The TV worked well and the couch was comfortable. Other than the trash compaceter, all the appliances worked, but our main issue was the VERY noisy refrigerator. It was loud enough at times to disturb us in the bedroom.

A second issue is that there was no Wi Fi included in this unit, which blew up our data plan. The third issue was that a spring broke in the garage, and although owner was aware of it, it did not get fixed in the two weeks we were there. Fortunately most nights there was on street parking close.

The complex itself is great! It has a heated adults only pool and spa, as well as a family pool and spa. It has 2 lighted pickle ball courts and 2 lighted tennis courts. We reserved the barbeque area one evening and had a great get together. (Note that if you have 20 or more there is a $50 charge)

The recreation room and fitness center are fun, but a little chincy. It is a 7' pool table and some of the edges are messed up and took a chunk out of my finger. There are even 2 old skee ball machines which we had fun playing, even though they won't keep score. The ping pong table was good. The fitness center is small and the machines are used and more home quality. This should be upgraded. There were 2 nice raquetball courts as well.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and we loved the complex. If there was Wi Fi we would definitely stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Oct 2017
Thank you for your honest review. I apologize that your stay was not more pleasant. There is wifi in the condo and those instructions were emailed to you on September 29th. I wished you had communicated that to me during your whole stay but your review was the first that I have heard about it. That is an easy problem to resolve. The garage door has been fixed and just a while for a repair man to come out due to miscommunication. The refrigerator sound is the best that I can do as I have replaced the refrigerator twice and since the condo is small as it is, I can see why that would bother you. When I stay there, I am not bothered by it all so I think the difference in sound sensitivities between guests is a non solvable issue. I would recommend if a guest is going to be bothered by the sound of running appliances, they should choose a larger unit where the kitchen is away from living quarters or the family room or rent a hotel were there are no running appliances.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing