“After taste I can't get rid of.”
Review of Black Sheep Cafe

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Provo Center St
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went with out-of-town friends, and I was disappointed. We ordered a bean and shrimp appetizer that sounded interesting, but was awful. The flavors were strange and didn't compliment each other, and the bad after taste lingered literally for days; I kept brushing my teeth but couldn't seem to get rid of the nasty memory. The burrito I ordered was puny, and there was nothing special about the flavor or texture. Everybody seems to like this overpriced place, so by saying I found the food here unpalatable I feel like the kid who tells all the grown-ups in the room the emperor is wearing no clothes. Oh, well. The emperor was indeed naked, and I won't be returning to this restaurant.

1  Thank MakeMineMocha

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Beautiful and delicious food with a real explosion of Native American flavor. Great vegan Navajo Taco!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and warm atmosphere with terrific art. I had been here in the fall and came back with my son’s and then came back again two days later. Delicious Native American fare, the bruschetta (I know I know, but it’s not what you are thinking! in particular is amazing. Very friendly staff. The only negative thing i have to say is the reservation system is through website not open table and 2 of 3 visits I’ve had an issue with reservation.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food was good, but I'm not sure it was worth the high cost. I'm glad we went, but not sure we'll return.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We went on a Saturday afternoon, which was a busy time. The wait was worth it because the food was very good and the service was excellent.