“Most Tasty Unique Ice Cream You'll Ever Try”
Review of Rockwell Ice Cream

Rockwell Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 19 Dessert in Provo
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I rated this five stars because it's not very often that eating ice cream is also an adventure. Rockwell's flavors are unique and intriguing, something everyone should try at least once! They let us try almost all the flavors. I ended up getting a split scoop of Basil Blueberry and Muddy Buddy. The Muddy Buddy was delicious, the Basil Blueberry was okay, and everything else was fun to try.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Rockwell is a favorite stop for ice cream when in Provo. Its a little bit pricey, but a great treat. They have several unique flavors .

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious ice cream but kind of pricey! I really liked the honey crisp flavor. BYU creamery on 9 th east is cheaper and also is delicious.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I have eaten ice cream many many places. But oh my gosh, never have I had such a delicious flavor! I had the Honeycomb and my husband had the Brown Butter Pecan and both were just to die for!! It’s a good thing we don’t live close or we’d be 20 pounds heavier!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Ice cream is amazing!!!! Worth it for normal price and be sure to try all lovely flavors before choosing the best :)