“Customer Service Plus”

Silver Star Ski & Sport
Ranked #3 of 38 Shopping in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer high performance rental equipment for all of the different seasons including skis, snowboards, telemark skiing, alpine touring, snowshoes, mountain bikes, road bikes, cruiser bikes and stand up paddle boards. We are the closest shop to any ski lift or trail head in the nation! We also carry a full line up of accessories and apparel for all the sports we rent equipment for!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been using Silver Star Ski and Sport for about 5 years now and have found them to be most accommodating with a great selection of ski equipment and accessories. Todd, the owner and his staff are friendly and are always ready to take care of any problems if something isn't quite perfect.

All reviews
"condo"
"purchase"
"adventure"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Todd and his team run a first class operation on all fronts and make it easy to cover your rental/equipment needs. They took such great care of our family of 6 five years ago that we return each year. They have top notch rental equipment and gear, knowledgable staff who truly care about your experience and two of the coolest gentle bull dogs who casually mingle with the customers. The store has a terrific vibe. We are treated like family every year when we walk in. Don't waste time with the other places - this is where you need to go.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I can't say enough about how much I love to patronize this ski and bike shop. My family comes to Park City in the Winter and Summer and we always reserve our skis and bikes with Todd and his friendly staff. They are very patient with my kids and their prices are right in line with all the big shops around town. Their location is key!!! The shop is right on the mountain and serviced by its own lift. But what really makes me love this store and come back to them (because I have used some of the other big shops) is the customer service. They really do treat you like they care about your vacation ski/bike experience. Todd, the owner, is always there cutting up with all the customers and cracking jokes. Their sweet shop pups always greet you at the door and sometimes you are treated to a quick visit with the other owner, Todd's wife Kate, who will really give you her Alabama southern drawl and charm. Silver Star just adds to your Park City adventure with literally the best service in town and at no higher price. I just can't say enough.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I met Todd earlier this year when we rented from him and skied in Park city. We liked his staff and him so much that we rented from him again even though we were staying in deer Valley Valley on this trip. The equipment is top-notch and the people who work there are first class. Todd really went above and beyond the call of duty when a runaway ski hit one of my sons skis and broke his bindings. Todd brought us a new pair and the afternoon of skiing was saved! These people really know their stuff and work hard to earn your business. We will never rent from anyone else again!