“THIS SKI-IN/SKI-OUT CONDO HAS IT ALL!”
My Unit! It doesn't get any better than this! steps to the park city ski runs
Luxury king bedroom with high end luxury funishings King bedroom with brand new luxury high end memory foam mattress
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
My Unit! It doesn't get any better than this! steps to the park city ski runs
Luxury king bedroom with high end luxury funishings
King bedroom with brand new luxury high end memory foam mattress
indoor/outdoor pool, 3 hot tubs to choose from!
another pic of king bed with high end Sleep master memory foam
Fully stocked kitchen w/brand new stove, complete w/ dishwasher/dishes/pots/pans/microwave & fridge
Living room in studio side with full kitchen
Queen Murphy bed in studio with comfortable memory foam
queen size murphy bed with ski run views and comfortable memory foam mattress
comfy living room fully remodeled in Dec 2013
another view of the queen murphy bed w/ luxury bedding, memory foam mattress top
New HE private washer/dryer and remodeled vanity  in studio side bath vanity area
hallway - with private entrance to bedroom and studio
one of two full bathrooms with separate vanity area
2nd bathroom attached to bedroom suite
fireplace runs with a click of a switch
Private hallway entrance to units with ski locker
Beautiful hardwood murphy bed door
view of Park City mountain and ice skating rink from balcony and window
indoor/outdoor pool to enjoy
front desk available to help 24x7!
full exercise room, in case you need more exercise after a day on the slopes!
you can't get any closer than this!
more views of the Lodge
A few blocks to Main Street - hop on the free shuttle bus or walk.
Fall view.  This is the view when you walk a few steps out the door (this pic during the Fall)
view out the window from the studio side during the fall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LaJollaTr...
La Jolla
“THIS SKI-IN/SKI-OUT CONDO HAS IT ALL!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here with our young twins in January and had a great time. The slopes are outside the complex which has no shortage of amenities. The condo looks like it has been recently remodeled and upgraded. It's spacious enough for the whole family and has a murphy bed in the LR to allow more living space during the day-brilliant! The location is a short walk to the best restaurants on Main Street and has views of the ice rink. The pricing for this condo, given it's location, is extremely reasonable.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Jul 2014
Thank you so much for your review and so glad you had a great time! We look forward to seeing you back next season - I have a feeling your 5 year old twins will be skiing the black diamonds by then!
Atlanta
Reviewed 4 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

pjd190
Charlottesville VA
“Perfect location and lovely accomodations”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Everything in the unit was top notch, including the guest toiletries [l'Occitane] and the soft slippers to wear after removing your footwear. Beds super comfortable.There was stir and skier noise during the day, but it is a ski resort and not really bothersome. The unit above this one has slate floors, so your neighbors can be noisy! We loved watching the little kids at the skating rink, the rink music just part of the atmosphere and only noticeable with the windows open.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Jul 2014
Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I'm very glad you had a great time and enjoyed the condo very much. Sorry for my late response, but I did speak with the managers of the unit above, and they have since added throw and area rugs to cover the floors as well as ask guests to remove their shoes prior to entering the rooms.

I so appreciate you writing a review and letting me know what you liked as well as your experience as it helps me do everything possible to make the condo better for future guest stays. Thank you again and I look forward to having you back next season!
GA
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Jaime -

Thanks for your review and I'm so glad you and your family had a wonderful time. Somehow, my original response seems to have been deleted from the trip adviser site. I appreciate very much you bringing the plumbing issue to my attention as once I read your review I contacted my plumber and he rectified it immediately. The condo does have great views of the ice skating rink from both the studio and bedroom decks, and is one of the reasons I bought this condo. I have found that it is easy to see out of the windows but based on the angle and tempered glass, much harder for people to see into the condo from the rink or plaza below. The skating rink closes at 6 or 8pm, depending on the time of year, and the music that is played tends to be light, soothing and tasteful (no rap!). For those of you who have young toddlers, like yourself, I did install heavy block out curtains that do a good job blocking out both noise and light from getting into the condo. This condo is pretty much the closest condo available to the ski runs and lift access from the stairs, but I don't believe you can hear people walking up/down the stairs from the bedroom side of the condo. It's usually not an issue on either side when it's time for bed (thanks for pointing that out!).

The complex has 3 hot tubs, one of which is located on the upper floor in this building. The indoor/outdoor pool is a great feature located just across the plaza and is right next to the fitness center and 24x7 staffed font desk. All are available for guests use - sorry the pool was a bit cool - I have noted to make it more clear for future guests that the front desk staff can adjust the temperatures if there is an issue. I'm glad you found the laundry facilities in the complex convenient - while it is close by, I'm considering putting in a private washer/dryer in my unit and hope to do so within the next year.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you writing your review and for your suggestions and comments. It helps me to continue to make changes and improvements for future guests. Thank you again for choosing my condo for your Park City stay and I hope you choose All Park City Rentals again for your furture PC trips!
St Louis
Reviewed 10 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing