“Brunch is a Winner”
Review of Riverhorse on Main

Riverhorse on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverhorse on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 289 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$45 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Directly adjacent to the transit center
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Riverhorse is a favorite among locals for dinner. WE tried it for Sunday brunch and it held up. The restaurant didn't seem to know they were open (restaurant hours still posted as opening 5:00PM on the Sunday we went). But, the live music was spot on, the menu was easy to choose from (we wanted one of each) and the service was fine. We brought our own champagne - locals" corkage was $10. Definitely going back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 168)

25 - 29 of 1 168 reviews

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, spectacular service and nice ambiance.

My wife and I celebrated our retirement and her birthday at this very expensive up scale restaurant in Park City. We sat upstairs outside on the patio and enjoyed people watching Main Street from above. They had a wonderful mellow toned singer/ guitar player (Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Louie Armstrong).

My cocktail- a Park City Old Fashion was delicious as was my Oregon Pinot Noir.

My wife highly recommends the pistachio encrusted Trout, while I loved the Buffalo Short Ribs.

In honor of our special events (we booked through Open Table), the restaurant gave us each a off menu desert. They have an out of this world Molten Lava cake.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located on the second floor above the pizza shop. I guess we’re easily confused because we couldn’t find it at first!
We sat at the inside bar (seating for 6) and received great service from the bartender. We ate here on July 4th and the place was packed, so we’d highly recommend a reservation.
We split the beet salad, spicy stuffed shrimp and macadamia nut crusted Alaskan halibut.
The salad and shrimp were good, but the halibut was fantastic! Best we’ve ever had.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

A very nice upscale restaurant that is the test to Park city. I ordered the halibut and it was among the best I’ve ever tasted. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended Riverhorse. I was solo but they accommodated me on patio. The meal was fantastic. Stuffed shrimp with bacon was delicious. Followed with their signature dish of halibut. Couldn’t have been better. Banana crepe to finish was awesome. Loved the service. Definitely worth its high rating.