“Poor Service and over-rated food”
Review of Andy's Lounge

Andy's Lounge
Ranked #62 of 327 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Definitely gone down hill; I have been eating hear for a while now and recently decided to give them a try after I had heard they changed hands. Regardless I was disappointed and surprised at some of the items i had yet to try. DO NOT ORDER the Meatball!!!!! $1.59 for what is supposedly a Greek Meatball which in fact is a dried piece of overcooked meat that is the size of a marble. (I'm talking so small that it was a 1 bite piece) This single item is insulting to the consumer and is a great example of a washed up establishment. It was embarrassing to think that I not only ordered this thinking I was going to get a fair item/portion for the money but the fact that someone could serve this for $1.59 and keep a straight face is astounding. Lost my business for good this time. Shameful management and ownership. 2 thumbs down. By the way the positive reviews for the most part are from the intoxicated bar fly's that live there.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed 20 September 2019

Went with a friend to Andy's. We knew when we saw that the parking lot was full at 11:45 AM we probably had a winner. First, it looks like a pretty clean dive bar inside, so if you're going for glamor, this is not the place for you. We both love Greek food, so we had the gyro lunch special. The gyro was fine, not the best in the state, but definitely ok. The service, however, was exceptional. The place was very busy, but server Trisha did a great job of getting food out quickly, keeping drinks refilled and just being darn nice while she did it. I'd go there again just for the service.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 7 May 2019

Freaking amazing ribeye steaks and AWESOME homemade ranch dressing! I can literally drink the ranch straight from the bottle and feel my arteries clogging! Very loud here so don't go here if your looking for a quiet place to eat. I would suggest the Ribeye steak or the Pork Souvlaki, definitely a salad with ranch dressing. The lemon rice is to die for!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

If the packed parking lot was any indication of popularity then we picked a winner! Coming from a large Greek community in Florida we were anxious to try the food and we weren’t disappointed. Awesome Pork Souvlaki, Greek Salad and Gyro sandwich. Excellent service! Moderate prices.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 5 February 2019

Authentic Greek cuisine in what could be a brawling family friendly environment, if you book during peak meal times.

Date of visit: October 2018