“Open late”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Cuisines: American
Description: Enjoy Breakfast All Day! With My INN-credible V.I.B. at Village Inn you're in charge. Choose any four different items from over 30 delicious options to create your own delicious meal. With fresh, hand-cracked eggs and made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, you'll love our Real. Good. Breakfast™!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is our go to late night eatery. Not a lot more you can say, but welcome to Utah where they don't have a lot of places open after 9

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Terrible service... I.e. it takes 20 minutes to order and at least an hour to recieve the order. Now they bring you cold food and act like it is a problem that you don't want to eat cold food. If you want a terrible experience this is the place for you.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Who doesn't like a slice of pie...for free?! On Wednesday's, enjoy a free slice of pie. Any other day is a good choice for a nice meal at Village Inn too!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We've eaten here several times, and enjoy the "breakfast at any time". Both my bride and I enjoy their omelettes, though periodically I'll go for a basic egg/toast/hash brown combo,

They have their typical large array of pies, either for eating there or taking home. It's a good, steady place for a satisfying meal.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We called in at this VI one evening on the way back to our hotel after a day out at Antelope Island. We were seated promptly & our order taken. Meals arrived in an acceptable time & were quite good & hot. Fairly good menu & pleasant decor. I'd go back again.