“Great private lesson for two beginners! ”
Review of Ride Utah

Ride Utah
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We went to Park City right after Christmas (2016) and I am SO thankful we found James with Ride Utah! I waited until the last minute to book ski lessons, and it ended up working out perfectly. I couldn't see my first-time-skiing husband doing well with a big class, so I looked for private lessons. I called the number listed on the website on a Monday night, hoping for lessons the next morning. James called back within 10 minutes, and was able to make it work. Because all of the other beginner ski instructors were already booked for the day, he came out to teach us himself! My husband and I met him on the mountain first thing the next morning and spent the first half of the day learning basics and getting comfortable hopping around the mountain. I never felt silly for not being a great skier, and James took time to focus specifically on what my husband needed. He gave a great pointers to him (my husband is 6'3" and struggled skiing being so tall) and by the end of our half day of lessons, we were comfortably skiing down greens. My only regret is that they were fully booked for the afternoon, so we had to end at a half day! I 100% recommend this great family-owned company for your ski lessons in Utah!

1  Thank Meredith C