Open today: 07:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Enjoyable

Great ride, enjoyable, and my guide, Emily was wonderful. Am looking forward to riding with them... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
CHUBSABUNCH
Enjoyable

My friend had a great time.She likes to ride when ever she gets the chance. Rocky Mountain and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Fearless48980319305
Park City, Utah

All reviews fly fishing horseback riding wagon ride sleepy hollow headless horseman trout great ride private ride great guide chuckwagon dinner next year beautiful horses sunset ride a lot of fun provo river weather was perfect super fun
Reviewed 27 June 2018

It was my first time fly fishing and Doug could not have been a better guide! Rocky Mountain Outfitters provides an incredible experience from start to finish. We met Doug at base area where we were properly fitted with our gear and then proceeded out to a remote area of the Provo River with beautiful scenery and trout that we're biting! We caught a bunch of fish and learned some things along the way. Doug is definitely deserving of this 5 star review and I would recommend this experience to anyone that has fly fished or is looking to get into it!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Many Thanks to RMO and Skinny for our great ride as part of my wife’s birthday. Harley and Rango were a couple of great quarterhorses and the setting was beautiful. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Thanks again!

1  Thank colter23
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Emily was a great guide. Horses were gentle and easy to ride. Trail was very scenic. Instructions were clear and safety oriented.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My husband, two grandchildren and I did the two hour horseback ride with Collin. It was great. Wonderful scenery, gentle horses and a fantastic guide. Next day my husband and grandson did the fly fishing and they can’t quit talking about it. Had a marvelous time and at least one of them caught a lot of fish. These folks are laid back, wanting to please their guests and at every step helpful and professional. If ever back in Park City or Heber we will go with them again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

As a family, we just experienced a great horseback riding experience with Rocky Mountain Outfitters. Emily and Belle were our guides and they were great. They informed us of safety precautions, basic horse handling procedures and other needed information to help us have an enjoyable time. Thank you and we will definitely be using your services again in the future.