US$122
US$122
US$108
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$105
SpringHill Suites
US$134
Best Western Timpanogos Inn(Lehi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$149
US$134
Hilton Garden Inn Lehi(Lehi)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

All reviewslow ratestaff was super nicewould stay here againgreat priceroom was cleansmoking roomvendingutahmidnightbrandhilton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I could swear I booked a non-smoking room. But when we got there the room had a linoleum floor, upside down ashtrays, and the pungent flower odor of whatever they used to desmoke the room. Overall, being someone who rarely stays in smoking rooms due to allergies, the room was far better than most (which is why this is a 4-star review rather than a 3-star review). I was certainly impressed by that. We arrived on-time at midnight with a 6am wakeup, so rather than lose time I popped the proverbial handful of antihistimine and went to bed. I'd stay here again, but I'd demand the non-smoking room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I was excited because when i called to make a reservation for this hotel they said they just barely got a new double queen room done. So we reserved it because we saw the reviews were pretty good. When we walked into the hotel room we were could smell cigarette smoke on the floor and everywhere in the room. There was no way I was going to have my 3 kids and my wife sleep in a room like this.

I went downstairs to get a refund and go find another hotel to stay at and the front desk clerk said that "the entire floor is none smoking"

While receiving a refund, two other hotel guests came down with problems with their room. One came down because the a/c was blowing hot in his room and another came down because she walked into her room and the beds were up against the wall. This is the poorest conditions for a hotel like this. I was not expecting a 5 star hotel by any means but in the hospitality industry this would be ranked pretty low on the standards scale even for a "cheap motel" . I am not sure how they manage to sell any rooms.

I do not recommend you ever stay here. I recommend you go to the Quality Inn in Draper, Utah which is about 6 exits away on I-15 instead. It is far better quality for what you pay. It cost us only $20 more for the night to stay at the Quality Inn vs this lousy motel 6. Worth the extra money in my opinion. Best of luck to the owners of this Motel 6. You will need it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Salt Lake City South - Lehi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is a nice motel. Very busy but clean and quiet. Tons of restaurants near and Starbucks down the street. The parking lot was lit so arriving at night was not an issue. Clean beds, enough towels and comfy pillows.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmeastlacka
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Wife and I are on a trip across country, and had been driving all night when we came to this hotel. Jen was working the front desk and she truly made sure we were taken care of with a room at a very good rate. The room was updated, clean and quiet. it seems to me that Motel 6 is doing much to make sure their brand is gaining momentum as a truly competitive and updated hotel brand!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed here 7/19/17 (We’ve stayed here on previous road trips but never wrote a review). Decent Motel 6 at a great price ($52 plus taxes).
Room was a bit smallish, but we’re only here 1 night as we drive north so no big deal. Room was clean, bathroom was clean. Bed was your typical (not cushy) Motel 6 mattress, with clean sheets (we always do a bug-check). Air conditioning worked GREAT. After only a few minutes running, it had the room quite chilled. Toilet tank is pressurized, so it flushed nice and hard. Shower had good pressure, and stayed hot the entire time I showered (it was a LONG shower).
Folks at the front desk were great (the gal that was checking me in was joking around about bad customers – cracking me up!) This motel is located in a decent ‘light industrial’ neighborhood right off of I-15, very easy to get into.

Stayed here twice, would definitely stay here again while traveling through Utah.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple