“Good food ”

Granny's Drive In
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Heber City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had cheese burgers, onion rings and milk shakes. The onion rings were very tasty I felt like they were home made. The cheese burger were good, the milk shakes were huge. Yes I would return.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I used to work at Granny's many year ago. It looks like it has gone through a lot of changes and the food just isn't that great anymore. The Shakes were still wonderful, but the food was really disappointing!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Our Granny, my daughter and I were visiting and wanted to find ice cream on Sunday. There are not a lot of places opened on a Sunday in town, but this place was; and ironically our Granny was with us too!
After getting a picture in front of the Granny sign, we ventured inside.
Granny had an almond joy malt, daughter had a peanut butter shake and I snacked in the buffalo ranch fries.
They both ordered smalls. When they got them they looked like larges. This did not stop them, they enjoyed them.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for a quick lunch, friendly and fast service. Ordered a cheese burger, onion rings, bacon blue cheese burger and fries. Food was delivered fast and hot. The burgers was juicy and flavorful. My blue cheese bacon burger had the great blue cheese flavor I expected with the salty bacon making a very good burger combination. The onion rings were excellent, the batter used is spot on. The onion rings are crunchy (not greasy or oily) and the onions fully cooked. The fries were hot, crispy and fully cooked in the center, not greasy. Fries are even good as they cool. They have fry sauce, which makes the fries, onion rings and burger even better. Staff greeted us as soon as we walked in the door and friendly throughout the meal. They refill your sodas, just ask. Overall a pleasurable lunch that satisfied my appetite. This place is clean and plenty of seating inside. When it was warmer, they have a great patio to enjoy your food outside. Water bowls for your dog as well. A lot of customers were ordering shakes, but that will have to be another visit.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Granny's is a good, normal fast food place. It is, unfortunately, very small and cramped. It was once voted best shakes in Utah, but that was a very long time ago.