“Good diner, typical Utah food”
Review of Galaxy Diner

Galaxy Diner
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Hatch
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Fifties diner serving breakfast from 7-11 AM, Burgers, etc...from 11AM to 9PM. There's good food and even a Jukebox here, and lots of Rock and Roll all at a price anyone on a budget can afford -- even a broke biker We have a real Ice Cream Parlor with hand-dipped ice cream Shakes and Splits and much more -- none of those "add water frozen yogurt" machines here! Note: We are a Seasonal Biker Style Resort Open From April to November.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for a three nights in Hatch. This is not exactly a thriving town with lots of options. This was one of the few places with breakfast, we ate there every morning, so you know the food was good.

The diner is a throwback to the 50s and 60s complete with a jukebox playing early rock and roll and some good country music options.

The people working had the right balance of being nice and attentive while giving us our space.

The food we had was good. It was basic breakfast food. I had eggs, potatoes and biscuits every morning, while the person I was traveling with had pancakes and French toast. My challenge throughout our 10 days in Utah was food selection. I would t say I’m a picky eater, but I would say I’m health conscious and have a few mild food allergies. In our trip out west I rarely found meals in restaurants i could eat within my usual diet. So I took Claritin and hoped for the best.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped for lunch with the family. $10 burger and it doesn’t include cheese. You pay extra for that. Fries were good but portions were small. Diner was cute.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A retro 50's diner in a blink and you'll miss it town with way too complicated of a menu and not worth trying.
If it featured classic diner food it would have been perfect.

1  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had burgers and fries which were delicious. The fries were exceptional. The atmosphere was 50’s diner; cute and comfortable. We’ll definitely return when we’re in the area.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Stopped in for a quick breakfast. Enjoyed a typical egg/sausage breakfast, cooked to order and good coffee. Nice waitress!

Been to Galaxy Diner? Share your experiences!