“So much to learn about!”

Loveland Living Planet Aquarium
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Draper
More attraction details
Owner description: The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium highlights animal habitats in Utah waters, Earth's oceans and South American species. Learn about our interdependence with the fragile ecosystems of our planet through entertaining, interactive educational exhibits and programs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love aquariums and have been to some that were really impressive to us, such as one in Denver and the Maui Ocean Center on Maui. I am proud to say that the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium in my home state is awesome! There are many exhibits and hands on learning experiences. We will enjoy another visit soon.

1  Thank sharper924
in 10 reviews
"movie theater"
"interactive exhibits"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had been on the road for 4 hours and decided to take a break at the aquarium before heading into SLC. What an incredible facility!! Not only did we get to enjoy the sharks, stingrays and all the super cool fish and frogs we got to experience sea otters, penguins and a SLOTH!! The highlight of our trip even though the little guy was sleeping (big surprise, lol). Also enjoyed the Utah exhibit. The only downside I would say were the prices in the gift shop were rather high. It was a great diversion.

2  Thank karouselkid
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Living Planet Aquarium is pretty good for being located in the desert. The shark viewing tank is nice, the touch tanks are good, the otters are fast swimmers, the penguins are frisky and swimming super fast. However, the COST of the aquarium is a lot of money and then the COST of the food in the snack station is too much for the thin piece of hamburger meat that we got on the kids slider; not to mention the COST of the size 6 t-shirt with sharks that was $27.99 for the kids. There were other less expensive shirts toward the checkout stand but too late, they saw that one first. If I were you I would take the kids and pack a lunch. This is a once every few years thing.

2  Thank Nicole T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I visited here with our kids, two 7 year olds and two 4 year olds. It was a super fun day! We got there right as it opened on a Wednesday in the summer and even though there were several summer camp busses there, it didn’t seem too crowded inside. There is a lot to see, many different areas. It goes beyond just aquatic life with sloths, birds, butterflies, reptiles, etc. The shark area is awesome - a big tunnel where you can watch sharks, fish and turtles swim over and around you. The staff is great and very knowledgeable. Lots of them were around with snakes and other animals out for the kids to touch. It’s a bit expensive to get in, but it seemed worth it.

2  Thank Jessica W