“Great food and better value”
Review of Spanky's Deli

Spanky's Deli
Ranked #34 of 92 Restaurants in Bountiful
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The student deal is a great value. Two of the best sandwiches are the chicken salad and the Philly cheese steak.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We've eaten at Spanky's for over 15 years. Their bread is fresh and their sandwiches made to order with plenty of meat and cheese and veggies. This is our family's favorite place to get homemade sandwiches.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My insurance agent said we had to try the best deli shop in Davis County, and they didn't disappoint. Although it is in a tiny shop it has a huge choice and portions to match! A few tables to eat at keep it snug, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Rather than the tasty ice cream for which they are known, I stopped in to purchase sub sandwiches for my bride and me. I liked that you could choose the bread you desired (ala Subway) as well as the "fixings". I also liked that you could choose between 6", 8", and 12". I had the meatball sandwich, which was excellent. I ordered a traditional cold-cut sandwich for my bride, topped with avocado and other things she loves. Both sandwiches tasted excellent. If you're looking for a friendly, down-home type of experience (with great ice cream for dessert), this could be your place!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Under new ownership, Spanky's sandwich shop is back open. We were glad to hear that because it has been the favorite fresh sandwich shop in our family. The place is now repainted and very clean - with a retro diner type of feel. Don't even think about Subway when you can get these fresh ingredients on your choice of great bread. They also serve ice cream cones with many choices of flavor. It was the place to bring a car full of scouts after a boring pack meeting. All smiles all around.
They also serve soups and chili, depending upon the day of the week. Their student special is famous for a great value meal. If you haven't been there recently, you need to stop by and have them make you a sub. Tell Chris hello for me.