“We had a blast!”

Wimberley Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Prepare for highflying fun as you harness up and glide through the air on this thrilling, action packed zipline adventure. Experience a rush as you soar over canyons and creeks with breathtaking 10-mile views of the Wimberley Valley. Your adventure will begin with trained guides leading you on an educational walking tour. You’ll learn about the local ecosystem of plants and wildlife, local history, and other interesting Wimberley area facts. Your adventure continues as you experience Texas Hill Country beauty as never before while soaring through a series of ten zip line crossings.Your Wimberley Zipline Adventure will last approximately 1&1/2 to 2 hours. The thrilling finale will leave you screaming for more!We are located between Austin and San Antonio just south of Wimberley on the scenic Four Winns' Ranch. Tours are set by reservation only.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had so much fun Ziplining. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. They even let mom and the little ones that weren’t Ziplining go up to take pictures.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1 061)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"fears"

30 - 34 of 1 061 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had so much fun ziplining here! The views were amazing and can’t say enough about how lovely and knowledgeable the entire staff was. Can’t wait to go back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took my family of 5 for my 40th and had a blast !!! Loved loved loved it!! Worth every penny ! Staff was excellent !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had so much fun, the staff was great and the. Jews were amazing! We will definitely do this again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Despite my initial fears, I had a fantastic time. The staff helped me every step of the way and didn’t treat me as though I should be ashamed of my initial reluctance. After I gained confidence, I had a great time. The staff was supportive, fun, informative, and encouraging. I will absolutely go back and I’m glad this is where I went the first time.