We were a group of three families who spent our memorial weekend in this house. Let me quickly write my highlights about this trip:
1) I had a great communication with Sheri before and during our stay and she did her best to accommodate all our requests and needs. She even went far beyond and helped us with some local entertainment reservations.
2) The moment you step in this house, you can feel how much love and passion has been put into this house and its surrounding landscape to make it an absolute amazing place to stay.
3) I think the fantastic view that this house provides overlooking the hills and the level of privacy you have is hard to beat by any other house in the area.
4) What I liked the most was although the house is located in a quiet country like neighborhood, at the same time you have quick access to freeway and all the big retail stores and fine restaurants.
5) And I don't wanna forget to mention Sheri was nice enough to leave some wine and fine cheese and a warm welcoming message upon our arrival.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|