“Excellent ”

Ranked #46 of 437 Restaurants in Waco
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family run business and one of the unique places in Waco. We have been voted for the best Asian food in Waco for the past 3 years. Voted the best Pho and Bubble Tea in Waco. Good selection of the exotic Asian Beer and Sake. HAPPY HOUR EVERYDAY FROM 5PM TO 7 PM (except Monday ).
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was very surprised at the quality of the food at the Clay Pot. It was very good and really generous portions. A pretty good variety as well

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The food was Amazing and the staff was super helpful. I complimented one gentleman on his shirt and he ended up being the owner. He shared the history of the restaurant and even gave us a tour of the entire restaurant top to bottom. I will make it a point to go back the next time i am in Waco.

1  Thank ragnarhanson
Reviewed 1 June 2018

One of the few places in Waco where you can get pho. It's certainly not the best that I've had but it wasn't bad, though somewhat pricey.
Service is pretty swift and the place was busy, so it's popular.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I've been coming to Clay Pot since 2004.
This place is not just for the excellent food it offers but its atmosphere, coziness is a great place to hang out with friends/coleagues over some beer and delicious spring rolls. The older location is now demolished (by I35) and the larger new location downtown is better then ever. It has large outdoor patio very nicely decorated in Asian theme.

Thanh and her husband are very passionate about Clay Pot and it really shows.
When in Waco, this place is a must to visit.

1  Thank Arek A
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing. My family visited for a late lunch and upon leaving I pointed out to the waitress I found a piece of plastic in my meal. She apathetically looked at and said “ yep that’s plastic “ an apology would have been in order. Terrible customer service. Food was good but finding a foreign body in your meal is gross.

1  Thank deedee761

Been to Clay Pot? Share your experiences!