“Lunch with my wife”
Review of Fd's Grill House

Fd's Grill House
Ranked #4 of 411 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife had a pasta dish but hat she loved. I had the Fish and Chips that I truly enjoyed. The atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We eat here regularly because it is new, clean, great atmosphere, great variety of food, and very good and fair prices. The wait staff seem to be very competent and we rarely have had a bad waiter.

1  Thank Don T
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and great service. Wait time was short even though a lot of people. Food came fast. Great value.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a rainy night for a meal to catch up with friends. Food was as always very tasty, cooked to perfection, and a very good value for the price. I'm locked in to their trout and brutal sprouts. Bar is were stocked.

We've never been disappointed

1  Thank Gary g
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

FDs Seems to be getting more consistent over time, and their signature appetizer firecracker shrimp is as good as ever. Most of all, the kitchen seems to be more accommodating to minor requests of a change on the menu...

Keep up the good work

2  Thank Jeff B

Been to Fd's Grill House? Share your experiences!