Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$175
US$271
US$252
  • Pool
US$126
US$195
SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$157
Candlewood Suites Houston, The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$122
CandlewoodSuites
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$194
Hyatt.com
The Woodlands Resort(The Woodlands)
US$315
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$195
Courtyard
Best Western Plus The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$121
All reviewsindoor poolfront desksoftball tournamentwafflesbreakfast bardesk staffstayed one nightstay there againeach morningother hotelsshopping and restaurantsfree breakfasta great stayrooms are cleanwalmartrenfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed for two nights and had two rooms and found the hotel clean and welcoming. Penny at the desk was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good, room clean, and the lady did a great job staying on top of the dining area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
margarita g, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We truly appreciate yor comments on behalf of all our staff, we hope we can host you again on your next visit to our city,

Margarita Garcia

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed here for one night for work. Check in was easy and the person working the desk was very friendly.

The hotel needs updating but the room was fine for what I needed. It wasn't luxurious, but I wasn't expecting it to be.

Halls and elevator was old and needs updating.

Breakfast is complimentary, which is nice! I had to leave for work before breakfast was served, but they offered me some coffee from the breakfast bar, which I appreciated.

Would recommend for a basic stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
margarita g, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. While I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, I am curious to know if there were any elements of your visit we could have enhanced.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our VALUED GUEST such as yourself. At your convenience, feel free to share any additional feedback on how we can elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to The Woodlands.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

In the past we enjoyed our stay here so we expected the same or better this trip. So disappointed!
We only had 1 friendly staff member (African American lady at the front desk). Everyone else was rude, abrupt and dismissive. The breakfast was horrible and wasn't enough. The staff member started packing things up early so customers who came down later only got yogurt, juice and coffee...If that. She didn't clean the service area through the breakfast period and didn't wipe the tables AT ALL.
My room had several issues which I reported to management. One was fixed. That's it. No comp or anything. The housekeeping staff wouldn't leave enough towel sets for 3 people, sending me to the front desk every night.
Not sure if I'll ever visit this location again quite disappointed as was my group.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
margarita g, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Ms. Roxann :

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization. We truly apologise for any inconvennince during your stay.

Marriott
margarita.garcia@pillarhotels.com
936-271-0110

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I spend 133 nights in Marriott Hotels this years and this on and another one in Orlando are on the worst two list. Obviously they are understaffed and the access to the hotel is not friendly but the part that stroke me the most is the internet censorship they only allow you to access certain website and they block others. If I'm paying for a room I don't want the hotel to tell me what can or cannot see in the internet. Outrages me when companies step into peoples business.

Room Tip: if you follow goggle map you may end up back in the interstate
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Travis S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Sorry for any inconvenience on your last stay, we truly appreciate your comments, and we will investigate what was the issue, we do not have any blocks on any web pages on any personal electronic devices, there is no way we may restrict them,we haven't had any issue with this before, only the hotel property computers that employees use, might be restricted to only work web pages, or the business center that is located in an open area, and children might be able to use them. other than that please let me know what issues you had on the web pages you needed to open, and we will talk with our service vendor to help us fix the problem.

Thank you very much and I hope to here more detail information to be able to fix the problem.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I get that hallways see a lot of traffic. But these looked like they hadn't seen a vacuum in days. The smell when you enter is musty, but I really thought it may have been the indoor pool or even a leftover from Harvey. When we got to the room, there was dental floss in my toilet which just is gross. I actually love dental floss, just not someone elses in the toilet of the room I am renting which I am trying hard to believe had been cleaned. End table, desk, surfaces all had fingerprints as well. Not a $100 per night room for sure. I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Travis S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that your guestroom fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service.

As a VALUED CUSTOMER we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to The Woodlands.

Please let me know if there is anything else we may do to assist you.

Marriott