“Not good at all ”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I won't be going back. I had to ask for the table I was taken to be wiped off. It was sticky and I could see the rings left from the drinks of the booths previous diners. Then the waitress managed to slide my chalupa off the plate onto the table when she was serving it to me. No big deal, nust a kinda funny mistake. Just get me a replacement. Nope, she said I 'll let you get that to your plate. The chili relleno was drenched in the frying oil so much oil, it made little puddles in the corners of the plate. I told the waitress it was really greasy and she said yeah the chili relleno is pretty greasy. I'd had enough at that point, bit to make it even better a manger type came around to several tables to ask how everything was. He skipped me and I was not in the mood for a hassle so I paid and left.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stopped in one Sunday evening around 5:00. There were only a few people in the restaurant. We asked for a table and they sat us right next to the entry. We asked for another table. The next table was for 4 when we had 7 arriving. The table was sticky as was the floor. We started to clean the table ourselves but then asked for another table. The restaurant was a mess as if lunch just ended. The waitress was pleasant however we had to refill our own drinks.

The food was mediocre at best. I got the fajita salad thinking it was hard to mess up fajita chicken. The salad was small and the chicken was not fajita chicken more like shredded chicken. They apologized to us when we left saying they were understaffed. There were only 6 tables occupied.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Chose to eat here due to style of food and close proximity to our hotel...bad choice. The service is slow, the tables and floor are all sticky and the food was lacking. I would say that this is some of the worst tex-mex food I've ever had. Variety was lacking, presentation was poor, flavor was bland and all our plates came out luke warm. We didn't even eat half of what we ordered and I immediately got stomach sick after we left this restaurant. Sorry, won't ever come back here.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Great food very expensive for just two people. Very low lighting can’t really see the food. The price

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Carmona's may be located near a bunch of chain restaurants, but this place is not a chain. Family-owned, you can really tell that they take pride in all areas of the restaurant, from the locally-inspired decor to the tasty menu to the made-while-you-watch tortillas. That is right - they make them in-house and they are DELICIOUS. The menu has plenty of things to choose from, including some surprising vegetarian and vegan offerings.

Date of visit: February 2018