US$96
HIExpress.com
SpringHill Suites Houston Sugar Land(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$127
Courtyard Houston Sugar Land/Lake Pointe(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
US$121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Best Western Sugarland Inn(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$125
US$123
US$112
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Priceline
Crystal Inn(Sugar Land)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$85
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskvalet parkingbeautiful hotelwithin walking distancefire pitvalet serviceshops and restaurantslocation is greatbusiness tripgreat areahome away from homelobbypearshoppingcarmengarage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was nice. Bed was comfortable and it was convenient for an overnight date night. The only complaint I have was the inconvenience of the mobile check in. My husband checked in via the hotel's mobile app 30 minutes prior to our arrival only to reach the hotel and still have to wait in a long line to check in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Pete K, General Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear LaToya, Thank you for choosing our hotel for date night. I apologize for the long wait at check in, the hotel was extremely busy on Sunday and my staff fell behind with mobile check ins.

All the Best !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Located on the town square, right next to a Starbucks & within walking distance of many hip restaurants & several bars. The Smart Financial Center is only about a mile and a half away, and there is also a Whole Foods close by. Clean enough (saw a little dirt in hallway and elevator corners, and a tiny bit of wear here and there, but nothing major), nice decor (even the art, which is rare for a hotel), spacious rooms, great pool, comfy bed (the pillows are fairly meh), and a really good price. (I have stayed in several hotels in Houston proper which cost over twice as much & aren’t nearly as nice.) The outdoors can get loud & parking can be an issue if you arrive late and the garage has filled up with bar patrons, but it’s perfect if you enjoy night life or want to stay in at night. The gym there is also 24 hours, but WiFi will cost you if you aren’t a rewards member. However, in other ways, they are extremely attentive to guests- tissue arranged like a flower, tp folded into points, lemon water and tea in the lobby, and a very well stocked snack bar, lovely white bedding, lots of tiny hospitable touches. There are no ice machines, but the desk will provide you with ice if you need it, and nearly all of the staff was incredibly friendly & pleasant. I definitely recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear EC78704, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at the Sugar Land Marriott. I will gladly pass on your comments to my fellow associates.

All the Best !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed there as part of a “staycation” and to see a concert at the nearby Smart Financial Center. The location is great, being central to Town Center, it’s shops and restaurants- and an easy drive to the concert venue. Hotel is nice- but despite making reservations 5 months in advance for a king room, the only room they said they had was a double. We arrived before normal check in time, so we weren’t late and asked if we waited until after 4:00 if a king room would be open. No king rooms. No apology. And at the same price of a king!

Called other nearby hotels and all sold out - due to concert. So was stuck.

Valet service was good and quick. Breakfast buffet was excellent and service good.

But don’t count on getting the room you reserve.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear John P., thank you for posting your comments. I do apologize that you did not receive the king bed type that you requested. Thank you for choosing the Sugar Land Marriott for your Staycation.

All the Best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I came for a conference which was wonderful except for the failings of the hotel. They tell you to call for ice when you'd like some dinner since they don't keep a machine on each floor not even in the concierge lounge. The first time I called for some we waited an hour and a half and finally called again and got it a few minutes later.

The first night it was difficult to hear our speakers because of the raucous party booked right next door. With 650 people we were sandwiched in like sardines Instead of being afforded a bid of elbow room.

We tried the breakfast buffet and wandered into the restaurant trying to see just were we should stand to wait to be seated. There is no sign or indicator of such. The waitress we tried to ask was rather rude. Our breakfast itself wasn't bad though overpriced and all staff was unfriendly and never smiled once.

Finally, the concierge lounge seems like a nice feature but the snacks ran out early in the weekend and were never restocked.

Sorry Marriott, I am completely unimpressed!

1  Thank Marcelle S

Dear Marcelle, Thank you for posting your comments. I will share your concerns with my staff.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I came to the hotel for romantic getaway. We booked the hotel over a month ago for a king-size bed. Upon arrival the room we received was too full beds. When we went downstairs to inquire they told us that they had overbooked and that tomorrow night we would have a king size bed. There were several other people in the lobby with the same issue since apparently the hotel had overbooked itself. When we called the second day they once again said sorry no king size beds available. Not quite a romantic getaway when you can't even sleep next to your spouse. In addition to that, the hotel hallway seem dirty with stains on the carpet and we had to request room service in order to get our towels refreshed.

What's the point in making a reservation when they don't uphold their end of it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Amy S., Thank you for posting your comments on trip advisor. I will pass on your concerns to my staff.