“Executive comfort”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Capodad
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Executive comfort”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Stayed here over the 4th of July weekend. Great stay, apartment is just like the pictures if not better. Location was great there's a retail shopping center just 5 min walk or 2 min car ride. You'll find movie theatres, several restaurants and several stores and department stores. For groceries there's a 24hr Wal-Mart just 10 min away.The pool is located below and was quite nice and not too noisy.Parking is a bit tough, although we did manage to get a spot every day, evenings are a bit harder,you'll need a car as I don't know if there is any public transportation. The apartment is fully fitted with all you could need,the owner was pleasant and accommodating and really went the extra mile in communicating with us throughout our stay. No complaints great value for the money. Wi-Fi was a bit slow in the bedrooms but I believe he has sorted that out by now. We shall definitely look forward to staying again on our next trip to Houston, y'all !

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Aug 2015
Thank you for your kind words with details in the review. I am certain it will help all of those who are curious about our apartment.
I really appreciated your family keeping the apartment tidy when you left. I am looking forward to having you guys stay with me again.
Mark
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing