“Nasty”

Howell's Western Cafe
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Springtown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I wouldn't eat here again unless it were the only place on earth to eat. It's nasty, smells nasty, looks dirty.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve heard that the breakfast was really good. The place is always packed when we drive by. Glad we came in for breakfast, it was very good! And service was fast!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I've been here less than a handful of times because each time I was upset by the lack of cleanliness. The food was ok to good but, for example, they left a tray of desserts sitting out on a table and flys were swarming and landing all over them, then they'd bring one of those nasty desserts to you!! I couldn't handle that!! No thanks for me!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My burger was delicious and meat was very tasty.The attitude of the service not so good.Took forever to be waited on and they were not that busy.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This place is a local favorite, good prices, and super busy. Parking is right off the highway, so get in where you fit in. For breakfast you won't go away hungry. I doubt there is any meal under 1,000 calories, but don't quote me on that.

Date of visit: June 2017