“Nasty”

Howell's Western Cafe
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Springtown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I wouldn't eat here again unless it were the only place on earth to eat. It's nasty, smells nasty, looks dirty.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I've been here less than a handful of times because each time I was upset by the lack of cleanliness. The food was ok to good but, for example, they left a tray of desserts sitting out on a table and flys were swarming and landing all over them, then they'd bring one of those nasty desserts to you!! I couldn't handle that!! No thanks for me!!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This place is a local favorite, good prices, and super busy. Parking is right off the highway, so get in where you fit in. For breakfast you won't go away hungry. I doubt there is any meal under 1,000 calories, but don't quote me on that.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We stopped here on the way out of Dallas en route to Snyder for a coffee, without great expectations. We were pleasantly surprised: the place was buzzing, largely I guess (from the dungarees and caps) with locals. The service and coffee were good, and to cap it, for the first time in 15 or do trips across the pond, we saw a couple in spurs.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Most everytime we come to Springtown, we eat at least one meal here, usually breakfast. Howell's has been here since my husband was a child and before. The food is good and hot when served. Sometimes a little greasy but still good. Breakfast anytime of the day. Service is good and with a smile. Love their pork chops grilled or fried.