“Local Community Watering Hole”

Howell's Western Cafe
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Springtown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Most everytime we come to Springtown, we eat at least one meal here, usually breakfast. Howell's has been here since my husband was a child and before. The food is good and hot when served. Sometimes a little greasy but still good. Breakfast anytime of the day. Service is good and with a smile. Love their pork chops grilled or fried.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

If you live in this area and haven't been to howells your just missing something. Never been for anything but breakfast but its exactly what you would expect

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

A really laid-back restaurant to catch a delicious breakfast. My husband & I loved how they cooked the eggs to perfection & the pancakes are delicious!! The waitress was friendly & the food was brought out in a timely manner! Looking to be back at Howell's Cafe' soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The food is great, the atmosphere is homey! And you cannot beat the prices! The waitresses are like your neighbors.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy, we got seated promptly then felt like we got forgotten. Another couple and 2 large groups got seated after us and got waited on first. I got the cvs breakfast and my husband got the ham and eggs. Food was cold when served, cvs couldn't be cut with a knife. Very dissappointed. I am a smoker and was stuck in there way to long not being able to smoke.