“Relaxing Summer Day”
Review of Old Town Spring

Old Town Spring
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Spring
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very quaint small Victorian type town. Relaxing atmosphere with lots of different types of shops to explore. There is also a small museum which is free to the public. They only ask for a small donation to help with the maintenance costs. My daughter is a history enthusiast so we made this our first stop. Memories of my grandmother came to mind. The only bad thing was the heat.

All reviews
"window shopping"
"great shopping"
"loose caboose"
in 5 reviews
"little bit of everything"
"unique items"
"fun place"
in 14 reviews
"family and friends"

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy shopping in Old Town Spring. Walking from boutique shop to boutique shop. My favorite is The Little Dutch Girl (being Dutch of course) and Ellen’s Cafe for a wonderful lunch paired with a glass of wine on the back deck, finished off with their lemon meringue pie!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Whether you're looking for down home cooking or a unique gift idea Old Town Spring has it all. With multiple festivals shopping and restaurants you can find your afternoon will just slip away.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I have visited this place several times, but I recommend you to go when they have some events, otherwise, it is almost like a ghost town, I mean very few people and too quiet. I once had an experience taking my friends there during weekday and got embarrassed. However, if some event is going on, it is really a fun place with music and lots of shops open!!!

1  Thank Miyuki0404