Review Highlights
hunting for that special gift

If you are shopping for a special gift then Old Town Spring may be your spot. Lots of unusual shops... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ksg-Houston
Houston, Texas
Old town charm.

Love this place. Great shopping for old and new. Wine tasting, gift shops and great local... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
NorthStar598898
Houston, Texas

All reviews crawfish festival unique shops something for everyone lots of shops spend an afternoon wine tasting dutch girl walk around special events step back in time great place to visit great shopping window shop loose caboose little bit of everything toy store fun place
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy shopping in Old Town Spring. Walking from boutique shop to boutique shop. My favorite is The Little Dutch Girl (being Dutch of course) and Ellen’s Cafe for a wonderful lunch paired with a glass of wine on the back deck, finished off with their lemon meringue pie!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Whether you're looking for down home cooking or a unique gift idea Old Town Spring has it all. With multiple festivals shopping and restaurants you can find your afternoon will just slip away.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I have visited this place several times, but I recommend you to go when they have some events, otherwise, it is almost like a ghost town, I mean very few people and too quiet. I once had an experience taking my friends there during weekday and got embarrassed. However, if some event is going on, it is really a fun place with music and lots of shops open!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Miyuki0404
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I would not run here if I had other things to do. Restaurants just fair. Some shopping. Unremarkable.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I love to take our visitors to the old town of Spring. There is lots of touristy stuff, boutiques and restaurants. They have lots of festivals throughout the year. They have improved parking with nearby parking lots. With Christmas the whole town is decorated outside and inside. Truly a nice place to go! I would love to see more restaurants.

Date of experience: May 2018