“well appointed comfortable condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool View From Front Door
Wall Art lithographs of the ocean
Painting of Reflection of the Moon off the Sea
Washer Dryer Inside
Map to South Padre Island Beach
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
DayTrip73...
“well appointed comfortable condo”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Very comfortable two bedroom, two bathroom condo. Excellent aircon, we had 85 degrees in the day time. A very short walk to the beach and a beach restaurant. Pool was just about swimmable in and the hot tub, once we worked out how to use it, was brilliant in just a few minutes. Being November it was very quiet but we could imagine it being very noisy in season with all 8 condos in action. We could hear the guy upstairs wandering about in the mornings. The Turtle and bird sanctuaries are five minutes by car up the island. Great supermarket a few blocks south.
There is every type of kitchen gadget, great washer/drier too. We were four adults and it was excellent. Perhaps there could be a hand book for how to work some of the electricals. There are loads of rules and regulations making us think the owner, Andrew, must have had some bad experiences. We had no problems.

27 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for leaving the review. I do apologize for all the rules but I have to follow the association rules so I don't get fined and yes I've had some pretty bad people rent my condo for illegal purposes so I must be diligent plus all the nightmares I've read about from owners not being careful or specific enough so someone can't come along and decide to move into their property. Basically I just want everyone to be informed so they don't say I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to do that. I also think it keeps bad renters away. I actually had a guy tell me why else would he rent a condo but to have a big party at the island and if he couldn't party he'd rather stay somewhere else. My goal is for people just to have a great time at the beach and be very convenient for them. I just recently added a cart to carry your stuff to the beach so guests don't have to carry everything especially if they have young children who won't or can't help out. Just please rinse off the sand outside. I try to make sure my condo has everything so you don't have to go out and buy salt or sugar or coffee and spend a bunch of money for something youre only going to use once. I don't understand why people would rent a condo without a hair dryer or toilet paper or towels for that matter. I think the little things are what makes guests happy and your 100 percent happiness is my priority.
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

2 Jun 2017
Thanks for the positive review. I try to make my place as luxurious and comfortable as possible for my guests with Memory Foam mattresses, Stainless Steel Appliances and Flat Screen TVs in all the rooms. The nice thing is the Pool heats up faster that really large pools but is a good size for swimming comfortably.
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Great value. Very comfortable and convenient and cheaper than many alternatives.
Liked least: lack of a grill. I like to grill and it sounded great to grill up a steak after a day at the beach but no dice. Oh well, can't have it all.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
6 Aug 2014
Although there's no grill on the property, portable gas grills are allowed. I don't have a grill due to the liability. What's most important to me is that you enjoy your stay. Keycodes are always given before arrival so checkin is done before your vacation starts so you are not wasting time picking up keys and car permits. The code changes for every visitor so nobody can use a code after they checkout. The location is great, close to the beach with a stripes just down the street. I plan on upgrading the mattress in the master bedroom to Tempur-pedic so you can get a perfect nights rest.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing