All reviews best westerns front desk hot breakfast great hotel within walking distance bed and pillows clean hotel short walk to the beach would highly recommend this hotel two blocks yogurt check in was easy nice place to stay up to date stay there again family trip free breakfast
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Walking distance to the beach couldn't be beat. Daily breakfast included biscuits & gravy, carrying everyone till supper. The only disadvantage was the drive necessary to arrive there, since we're from New Mexico (1200 miles). The room was great and even gave us a marginal view of the island. Wonderful.

Room tip: Always leave the room's air conditioner set to Auto.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel due to arriving at my destination early. I didnt feel like going through the hassle of rebooking my reservation at the resort i orginally planned on staying at. Pros: Very clean, modern, close to the beach, and they offer free breakfast and 24hr coffee bar.
Con: loud ppl during the night. I have no idea what they were doing at 3 in the morning but it was a little much. I picked up my phone to call the front desk about it and I didnt hear a dial tone. smh. I am a very light sleeper so I always take that into consideration, however NO ONE should be yelling and running up and down the halls that early.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had a great experience during our recent stay. The hotel was very clean, the managers were helpful, and all the staff was very friendly. The room we had was very spacious and clean. I have recommended this hotel to my family and friends and will definitely stay here again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Everything about this hotel is great
A great place to be, nice breakfast and good workers. Will surely visit this hotel again. My children loved the swimming pool. I loved the bathroom and their breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very pleased fantastic location everything was clean and functional as should be staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast good. Pool and hot tub clean. Very well maintained facility. Located within easy walking to the beach, shopping, dining, and evening entertainment.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple