Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
US$246
US$236
Official Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$149
US$129
Hotels.com
US$187
US$168
HIExpress.com
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$244
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
US$312
US$301
US$227
US$267
US$232
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
US$291
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelwithin walking distancehot breakfastbathroom fanrestaurants and shoppingbed and pillowshotel breakfastreasonable ratesclean hotelwould highly recommend this hotelyogurtnice breakfastshort walk to the beachtwo blockspublic accessnice place to stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Walking distance to the beach couldn't be beat. Daily breakfast included biscuits & gravy, carrying everyone till supper. The only disadvantage was the drive necessary to arrive there, since we're from New Mexico (1200 miles). The room was great and even gave us a marginal view of the island. Wonderful.

Room Tip: Always leave the room's air conditioner set to Auto.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel due to arriving at my destination early. I didnt feel like going through the hassle of rebooking my reservation at the resort i orginally planned on staying at. Pros: Very clean, modern, close to the beach, and they offer free breakfast and 24hr coffee bar.
Con: loud ppl during the night. I have no idea what they were doing at 3 in the morning but it was a little much. I picked up my phone to call the front desk about it and I didnt hear a dial tone. smh. I am a very light sleeper so I always take that into consideration, however NO ONE should be yelling and running up and down the halls that early.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great experience during our recent stay. The hotel was very clean, the managers were helpful, and all the staff was very friendly. The room we had was very spacious and clean. I have recommended this hotel to my family and friends and will definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything about this hotel is great
A great place to be, nice breakfast and good workers. Will surely visit this hotel again. My children loved the swimming pool. I loved the bathroom and their breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very pleased fantastic location everything was clean and functional as should be staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast good. Pool and hot tub clean. Very well maintained facility. Located within easy walking to the beach, shopping, dining, and evening entertainment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple