Massage Therapy and Healing Arts Center & Day Spa
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had the best massage I’ve ever had with Tony. Highly recommend him!! Had been suffering with a back/shoulder problem for over a month. One visit and I’m 100% better.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"restrained"
"release"

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Mary is a tiny thing, but her massage was the best deep tissue massage I’ve ever had. I had to tell her to back off a little on the pressure. The hot stones were a nice addition to the treatment. All the staff was friendly and loved the scented warm towel at the end. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Travelled 15 hours, and I was able to walkin and get a neck/shoulder chair massage by Carol. It was great and REALLY helped. My dayghter and I will scheudle more time before we go home!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Great, professional, deep-tissue massage provided by Bea. At the outset, Bea asked what areas I wanted were of concern.
She successfully worked out the knots in my shoulders and lower back that had been plaguing me for weeks.
Thanks Bea.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We had a few problems getting our massages booked, there seemed to be a lot of confusion as to what we had requested even when we arrived. This despite numerous phone calls in advance. Fortunately that was the only real problem. The staff was extremely friendly and they definitely lnow what theu are doing. The ambience inside this shopping center parlor is nice, and very relaxing. Great way to start or end a long weekend.