“love love loved!!”
other travellers have booked this property
King bed Redecorated bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
King bed
Redecorated bedroom
Wake to the Waves view from bedroom
Bedroom with TV
North view from balcony
Spacious bedroom
Bedroom
Redecorated bedroom with king bed
Dining room
Patio View
Beautiful sunrise !!
Romantic sunset from balcony
The grounds
Beautiful pool heated in the winter
Pool view from balcony walkway
Deck view with new patio furniture
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Roe11605
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Dull and gray like the weather during our stay”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

The condo was a self service one, great location and it allows pets. We arrived and to our disappointment the refrigerator had someone else's left over food and the garbage bin in the kitchen had rubbish already in it. Cockroach on the kitchen floor. Wet cigarette butts on the balcony. When we lifted the bathroom rubber mat in the bath, it wasn't clean, hairs and other debris. It wasn't as clean as we thought it should be having stayed at self service condo's or apartments located around the world. Unfortunately, we stayed when the weather was wet, gray and dull so perhaps that tarnished our overall experience as we never saw the sun during our stay which did limit the outdoor activities. We left 2 days earlier having lost at least $250.00 (as it was full payment up front) - it just wasn't comfortable or relaxing for us.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Dec 2013
I know the weather was not great during your stay. Apparently this entire winter across the nation is predicted to be cold which I'm sure did not provide the vacation you had hoped for. I do know that the condo association sprayed all the units the week before your stay as part of their quarterly maintenance. However I do wish you had notified myself or the cleaning crew regarding the cleanliness as that is quite disappointing to me and I would have reported it to them immediately to clean again when you arrived. I have been continuing to update and improve the property and hope you will consider returning as a guest in 2014 and I shall provide you with a discount. Thank you.
AustinDog...
Austin, Texas
“Beach front property that allowed us to take our dogs”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Overall property was nice and it was literally right on the beach. Had heated pools. Enjoyed the Bird Center directly across the street. Great beach. Loved having our dogs be able yo stay. Room was okay, semi outdated.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Dogs allowed and beach front
Liked least: Cleanliness of unit
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Nov 2013
Thank you for your response. I'm always continuing to improve the property so I hope you will stay with us again in the future to see the continued updates!
san antonio
Reviewed 16 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Joyceerin...
Edinburg, Texas
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I had a wonderful time staying in this awesome condo, Everything was better than what I had expected. Right on the beach!!! Couldn't have gotten any closer! And I loved the pool area too which was surrounded by beautiful tropical looking plants and flowers.

The condo was newly redecorated. The futon was brand new and oh so comfy - almost wanted to sleep there instead of the king bed in the other room which was also very comfortable. The deck chairs were also new and besides being very appealing, were also nice to sit on. Found myself getting up early and drinking my morning coffee out there. They were high enough to look out over the beach which was nice. The walls were very nicely decorated too with a lot of beach paintings.

The kitchen was full with just about everything you could possibly need. It not only had pots and pans and dishes, etc. but I was nicely surprised to see a sponge, dishwashing liquid, dish towels, etc. Just in case you are not into washing dishes I would suggest bringing paper plates with you, although they are not needed. The bathroom had more than enough towels. You do need to bring you own shampoo and other toiletries which was okay, wasn't a bad thing for me. It had 2 tvs which was also nice and the wifi connection was free and I never had any trouble accessing.

The owner was very nice and easy to work with. She responded to all my questions right away and even recommended a few restaurants. Took her up the Laguna Bob's by the Bay recommendation so we could see the fireworks on Friday night. You need to get there by 7:30 in order to see the display as seats are very hard to come by. The burgers and fries there are delicious I liked the pina coladas too!

The best part about staying here was the fact that the beach was literally right there. It was so much fun watching everyone out there. Also enjoyed my AM walks on the beach. The worst part was the stairs and getting to the 2nd floor with all the luggage. But I did know about the stairs from staying in another unit there on the 2nd floor and decided to rent this condo anyway, Guess is wasn't all that bad! The sliding glass door in the bedroom would not open which was disappointing too, but other than that it was great.

All in all I had a fantastic stay!!!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very close to the beach
Liked least: The stairs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mansfield
Reviewed 22 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
22 Oct 2012
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay in my home! I only learned about the parking lot being repaved the day before your arrival and appreciate your patience. Normally maintenance in the off season is done in November. However, the complex is working hard to improve and update so much more work is currently being done than usual.

I look forward to a return visit from you and of course any of your friends!

Thank you so much.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing