All reviewsfront deskgreat selectionrooms are spaciousnice hotelsleeptvdemandworkerschainpassing
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My experience was great right from the start. We were greeted by the hotel clerk (Gloria) and she was friendly and assisted us with early check-in. The hotel was very clean and the room was very nice and comfy. Everything was great and we had the most relaxing time there. Gloria assisted us with whatever we needed to ensure we had the best stay possible. We stayed from Friday to Monday. Gloria assisted us when we checked out and I must say that we were sad to go and she felt the same. We will definitely be staying there the next time we visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnSnyder, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Snyder, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Mscwilliams,
It warms my heart that you were taken care of by our front desk staff & had a positive experience. I sincerely thank you for your review of our hotel. We genuinely enjoy what we do here and love to hear about our guests' positive experiences. Our staff will be very proud of the work they have done to exceed your expectations. Again, thank you from the staff at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Snyder.

Lori M.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel, rooms are clean and bright. We only stayed overnight while passing through.
Fitness center had one elliptical, one treadmill, some dumbbells and exercise ball. What it did not have was air conditioning. It’s over 100 outside and super hot in there. They should at least cover the window and prop the door open.
Breakfast was a normal continental breakfast that you get at most Holiday Inn’s and had plenty of variety for everyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Lori M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Snyder, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
I happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I do apologize for any AC issues you have encountered during your stay. Again, thank you for your review. It is only through customer feedback that we are able to improve our product and service. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you as our guest once again. Again, thank you from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Snyder. We wish you all of the best

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I'm currently here for work and it has been a great experience. The es staff is very friendly and accommodating. Alicia, who works the front desk, is always asking how my stay is going and I really appreciate that! Keep up the good work.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Lori M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Snyder, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Danny,
Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you had a great experience, our staff works very hard to make our guests feel comfortable, I am happy to hear our associates are exceeding expectations of customer service, we will inform our staff of the great job they are doing.

Warm regards,

Lori M.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I wanted to thank Alicia for helping with some photos of the pool, that to me means the world simply because my kids are pool junkies. We are looking forward to the stay, if the staff is as friendly over the phone I can assume it will be no different when we arrive.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for you review of us! It warms my heart that my staff is going above and beyond to help our guests. We are looking forward to have you stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites.

Warm regards

Lori M

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This Holiday Inn Express was much like others I've stayed in. It's clean and in good repair. The room and bathroom was clean. Check-in was prompt and efficient. The bed is comfortable and the TV had a great selection of stations. I didn't use the wi-fi during this stay. I found the hotel to be noisier than usual. I know that the hotel can't prevent people from thoughtlessly allowing doors to slam and talking loudly in the hallways, but the room could be soundproofed just a bit more. The most disappointing thing was that my traveling companion and I got no breakfast to speak of. There were some high school sports teams staying there, and apparently they beat us down to breakfast. There was very little left to eat and we went down at different times to check. The staff was trying but not able to keep up with demand. I think this problem could have been avoided with a little planning and preparation on the part of the hotel. For example, have extra food and have an extra staff member on hand, since teenagers (particularly athletes) have healthy appetites, and this should not surprise anyone.

Stayed: March 2018

Hello Miss June,
We were disappointed to learn that you encountered issues during your stay.On behalf of the hotel we sincerely apologize you could not enjoy breakfast. We will try harder and use this feedback to insure, we can make all of our guests happy. I hope you can give us another try when your in the town of Snyder.

Warm regards