All reviews red lobster donuts room was clean texas state university the hotel staff yogurt parking lot complimentary breakfast convenient location would stay here again nice stay a great place to stay very nice hotel front desk staff enjoyed my stay outlet mall new braunfels
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Great hotel with food across the parking lot. Nice pool and fitness facility too. The staff are super friendly. We've stayed here before and occasionally we get someone at the front desk that remembers us. They do a good job here and you'll feel safe.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Not quite the Hilton experience I'd hoped for. It was ok for a short stay, however the lady at the desk was rude. Door to our room would not work properly. Breakfast was about the best thing the hotel had to offer. No cups or glasses in the room, either.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

This was a very clean room and the staff was great. The breakfast was amazing. Hotel was in a great location close to everything. Would definitely stay again at this hotel if we are ever in the area again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Weekend visiting wineries, breweries, Wimberley square, Pedernales Falls, floating the San Marcos River, Jacob's well, Tanger outlets and restaurants around the area. Hampton Inn in San Marcos is a good location for Wimberley and attractions in and around San Marcos. Easy access to the interstate not having to fight traffic to get on the road.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I recently had a one-night stay in San Marcos. I chose the Hampton Inn & Suites based on the pictures and descriptions on the booking website. My room did NOT match the pictures for a "king suite" and I was very disappointed. The room was not worth the $165 (including taxes).

The pool was closed while the guests from the hotel next door enjoyed their time at the pool.

For some reason, the wifi would not connect and when I called the front desk to get assistance, the guy who answered the phone was unable to help me. I would never stay there again nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

Date of stay: July 2018