US$184
US$165
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$87
Candlewood Suites(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$121
US$105
US$102
Country Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin San Marcos(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$97
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$102
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$127
Crystal River Inn(San Marcos)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
US$146
US$134
Agoda.com
US$137
US$123
Agoda.com
All reviewsoffer breakfastquick checkeasy accessoutletsuniversityhighway
Reviewed 6 October 2017

my wife and I booked a room at the knights inn in
san Marcos in August two weeks prior to the day. Upon arrival at the hotel we were told that there was no record of our reservation. I showed the lady behind the counter my confirmation number but she had no idea. It was simply ridiculous, so we left. We were later charged for the room although when we tried to get a refund for the money the manager at the Knights Inn San Marcos was extremely rude and would not attempt to even listen to our issue.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed for one night and this hotel was the lowest priced hotel in San Marcos. I checked in and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I went into my room and it was clean, the bathroom was clean. Yes the hotel is a little run down but it's in a good and safe location.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Absolutely the worst "motel" that I have been in. The rooms were filthy, mold in the shower, and stains on the bedspread. I ended up taking my family to another hotel because there was no way I was going to let them sleep in those beds! And did I mention the air conditioner didn't work? It was 98 degree! When I reported it they said it needed time to cool off. I thought 2 hours was more than enough time. They were nice enough to return 1/2 of my money but it should have been a full refund.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Keep driving. First off There was a faint smell of urine or BO, Wanted to charge my phone and the table to lay it on was horrible. Got some wet tissue to clean it. Black. I was stuck there because of a vehicle repair. I don't think the cleaning person really cleans much of anything just changes the bed and whishy washes over things. The breakfast was packaged sweets, coffee and a few other things. The whole place just barely gets you what you need. I'm glad I was alone and very tired. If I had had children I would have left.

Room Tip: Keep driving
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Open the door smell of urine, airfreshner. Dust bunnies on wall,on the lights, blood stains on the wall, looked like the curtains had never never been washed. No fitted sheets on the bed the carpet was very nasty as will. No bugs were seen but a drunk women sitting on the steps. Smoke detectors do not work. This place should be closed down it isn't worth what they charge at all. They should be reported to the fire Marshall , ect.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family