“Are you open???”

Get food delivered
Ranked #166 of 383 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stood in the front for 20min before I acknowledged I was there to order to go. Just seemed I was an inconvenience for being there. Food was still good. Due to COVID-19 I would not give this a 2nd thought since I live in the area & have been coming here for years. A month later & still the same service, Waited & waited & I was spotted by staff several times, I turned to look at I 35 when I saw a reflection coming towards me, when I turned It looked as if she was about to turn around as if I did not see her. I will not return & take my money to Cracker-barrel

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 5 June 2019

This place not only serves very good food for comfort food. But is also got a very wonderful friendly staff who is patient and understanding. I am just very happy when we went here.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 16 May 2019

Very quiet restaurant across from our hotel. Clean and friendly staff. He had the garlic butter burger and enjoyed it. I had the fish and chips and it was good. I would like if there was a senior option to this dish as I have a small appetite and 3 pieces of fish and french fries are too much. With water to drink for both of us, with our military discount the meal as just under $20.00.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019

The last day of spring break was predictably busy in the restaurant for breakfast, but our waitress was patient with us and our three grandchildren. One order was delayed 5 minutes past the others, but the food was good, and we all had a great breakfast.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 29 January 2019

I ate here twice recently because it was close to my hotel. I was pleasantly surprised how good their hamburgers where and how good their breakfast was. The servers where prompt and friendly.

Date of visit: January 2019