Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
SAVE US$11
PricelineUS$75
Agoda.comUS$75
Lol.travelUS$85
All reviews room was clean the entire staff complimentary breakfast i highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay construction facility tx
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2020

I enjoyed my stay, the staff was very polite and very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was fresh every morning. The room was clean and I really like the area it is located. I was able to sit in front of the window and could see the main highway and able to enjoy the view.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2020

This property doesn't deserve one star, it's disgusting!! We arrived last Friday 9/25/20, the hotel claims they don't allow smoking indoors but the hotel REEKED of cigarette smoke. The first room we were put in smelled of urine, the bed was covered in all different lengths of hair. My husband lifted the sheets to find a dead roach surrounded by dead babies. We requested to be moved rooms, we were then moved down the hallway to a room that was equally as bad. It smelt so strong of cigarettes', the bed was COVERED in hair. I requested for my reservation to be cancelled, was informed the manager wasn't at the property so I would still have to pay for the room... I asked to be moved AGAIN, was moved to the first floor. Once again disgusting room, smelt like urine and the carpet was soaked from god knows what!! I had to go out to buy my own sheets because there was blood and what looked to be pee stains on the comforter. The WIFI was out, tv didn't work, AC didn't blow cold & to make things better they had given someone a key to our room & this person tried opening the door to our room at 4AM!!! Absolutely ridiculous!!! I've never written a bad review but this is a sorry excuse of a hotel!!!! Needless to say, DONT STAY HERE!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 6 August 2020

found a needle syringe under the covers,hairs in bathroom, the smell was soo bad in the room. I complained to the staff but nothing was done about it, i have 3 kiddz not cool at all,my stay wasnt pleasant.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2020

Just as it says smelled like.dirty dogs in room and no ac was horrible experience asked to change rooms was told she couldn't another couple next to us tried to get a different room she said no then tried. Tonget refund she said no wasnt professional at all

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Got there late in the evening, only issue was the smell of the room. That said, there was a lot of renovation going on so we thought it was the smell of fresh paint. Continental breakfast included so that was nice. I would recommend.

Date of stay: February 2020