“One of my first choices!”
Review of Oar House

Oar House
Ranked #7 of 191 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Whether I go with my husband or with friends, this is a favorite place to dine. I love Italian but Oar House has a big enough variety that I have other delicious choices if I'm in the mood to explore. Their soups and salads are delicious! The atmosphere makes you feel you are out of town on vacation if you are in need of a little "escape," and the service is usually wonderful. I highly recommend Oar House!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been to many family and friend Birthday Dinners here over the years and this week was as great as ever. Our party of 8 had a nice corner table and the Oar House staff was very respectful as we had our friend’s birthday celebration and carefully timed the drinks and food arriving to our table. Everyone loved their entrees and the dinner was s great success. We will be back to celebrate future birthdays.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The food is excellent. The pace is elegant and unhurried. The service is great. The prices are high, but that means you can get a good table most times. So if you have the money and you want a place to linger unhurried over an excellent meal, I think this might be the best place in Rockwall for that romantic dinner.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

great food and nice atmosphere, have been only a couple of times but really enjoyed it. Will definitely return

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My husband, our niece and I did not have a chance to get together before Christmas so we wanted to have a nice luncheon in Rockwall. We eat here often for special occasion dinners and checked to see if they serve lunch. Yes! And, we were pleasantly surprised by the menu and lower prices at lunch. Our niece had the spaghetti and meat sauce and loved it. The portion was large enough for her to take half home for dinner. My hubby had the lasagna which is one of his favorites. I asked if the chef could make me the crab claws which are typically a dinner appetizer and he did. We had the bruschetta as an appetizer (the bread was hard and crunchy and we prefer if soft).