“Delicious”

Mesa's Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Prosper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mesa's is one of my favorite mexican places in the area.

They offer black bean dip and salsa as starters. The chips are crispy and thick.

I got a lemon chicken breast that was seasoned amazingly. It comes with rice beans and an avacado salad.

I would definitely recommend it as far as mexican restaraunts go. The service has always been excellent and the atmosphere is cozy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you want some fresh Mexican food and GREAT service; you need to go to the Mesa Grill. I am so impressed with this restaurant and have never had bad service or bad food.

If I'm wrong, write it up. If I'm right.....enjoy the food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant has good food and reasonable prices. It is casual and you can usually get a table without too long of a wait. If you want good food, decent atmosphere and good prices, then this is the place.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We eat here a lot! The food is good, the service is great and the food is yummy. Used them for a business event and they went above and beyond to ensure we had ample supplies, food and helped us place the wverything in our cars. Reasonabled priced and I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We live in Prosper, and this has become our go to Mexican place. The service is good, food is good, and the menu even has some really great healthy options. I am diabetic, and I do not feel deprived when we go to Mesa's! Okay, so I do indulge in a few chips, lol. My family loves the queso.