“Great authentic Mexican food ”

Taqueria Guadalajala
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the food, cozy atmosphere, friendly and attentive staff!! Will definitely go again. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We returned after not eating here in awhile & we were impressed with how clean it was! The waitress was awesome and service was quick. Everything we ordered was great, but since there were no margaritas, I couldn't give it 5 stars. They do have Mexican sodas,Cokes, and beers, but their outstanding salsa would go great with a margarita!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Best gorditas I have eaten for a WHILE. The texture and flavor were outstanding, the carne asada filling was seasoned beautifully. Fresh tomatoes on the salad, tasty refried beans and guacamole (I tastes my husband's, lol) and just a really friendly, pleasant staff.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great for breakfast , lunch or dinner. Have visited this restaurant many times and even though not fancy has great food and service. Will keep visiting.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I was a little dubious walking in, it looks very cheap-diner-ish (is SO a word, I just made it up!) My fears were put to rest very quickly though! The place is spotlessly clean, the staff are attentive, food prices are great, food delivery is very fast, and it was delicious! Can't wait to go back for more!