“Great place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Connector...
“Great place!”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed the house. It was the perfect size for my husband and I. Very clean, close to the beach and restaurants. Even had a small back yard for my little doggies. We plan to return again next September and stay at the same place again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
KarateMom...
San Antonio, Texas
“MOST PERFECT VACATION RENTAL EVER!!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I searched for several months for the perfect vacation rental home in Port Aransas and definitely found it with this one!

Myself, my husband, our 2 young kids and our dog, traveled to Port Aransas for our annual beach vacation. We wanted to stay in a single family dwelling and it was a must that it was pet friendly. Not only was it pet friendly, but had a small, completely fence in yard for the dog to roam and for us to remove the sand from his body! It also had everything we needed. The kids got to sleep on the pull out sofa while my husband and I enjoyed the plush bed in the bedroom. There wasn't a door to divide the 2 rooms, but there was a hallway in between that gave us ample privacy.

The kitchen was great...perfect for breakfast and coffee in the mornings and for making lunch for outings, etc.

Upon checking in and our arrival, we found everything in working order. The house was nice and cool, the place was very clean. The only thing we encountered was at bedtime...we opened up the pullout sofa and didn't have sheets in the house. Our kids slept between 2 comforters, which didn't bother them a bit. We emailed Sand Key Realty and they and by 10:00 the next morning we had a set of fresh sheets in our house for the next evening.

The patio outside is covered (and fenced as I previously stated), with 2 really awesome chairs. My husband and I enjoyed our coffee on the patio each morning, which was amazing!

I LOVED that there was a washer and dryer in the house as well. As a stay at home mom, I find doing laundry a necessity with 2 young kids, especially on vacation...to the beach! I put the machines to work each and every day and never had a problem. It was great to have clean and dry clothes and beach towels to use every day!

Our proximity to the beach was great as well. We didn't want to stay right on the beach and this location helped us tour around town as well, instead of only going to the beach. We were also close to many amazing restaurants and shops, even the local supermarket.

Now that we are home, we already want to go back and stay in the same place! I will recommend this place to everyone and will try to always book the same place as long as we return to Port A and as long as our kids will share a pullout sofa sleeper!

A definite must if you are looking for vacation rentals in the area! I cannot speak highly enough about this rental! Don't think about it...just rent it and see for yourself!!!

Travelling group: Other
Calvin C
La Paz, Bolivia
“Great Alternative to Hotel or Condo”
Reviewed 5 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was a great place to stay. Space-wise, it's comparable to a 1-bedroom suite at a Residence Inn or similar. However, you don't share walls with anyone so it's much more private. We traveled with 2 small children who can get a little wild (loud) at times. At hotels, I'm always oversensitive about whether we're bothering the people next to, above, or below us. So, I end up being stressed when I should be relaxing. Here, we didn't have that problem. You can park your car right in front of the cottage. The property features a nice little lawn area in the back. There are no neighbors to the rear. There is a nice gated, covered patio to the side. The complex is off the main road, so there is no thru traffic. The cottage is updated with nice, clean tile floors. Modern kitchen fixtures. Microwave w/ convection oven. 2 flat screen TVs with DirecTV. The sheets were very high quality and soft - not like your standard hotel ones. The management company is right around the corner. The beach is not far and Beach Street features a nice, wide sidewalk--perfect for a jog or walk to the beach. Depending on the time of year/day of week you may be able to catch a game at the local high school right around the corner. We walked over and watched a couple of innings of a softball game on one of the evenings. We will definitely be coming back here . Heck, I would consider buying the place if it was for sale.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing