“Yummy!! ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good hush puppies and onion rings! I had fried shrimp that was super tasty too! Friendly and attentive staff! The place was busy but we didnt have to wait too long for our food. Sits right on ocean where you can see boats coming in and going out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter lives out of town and always requests to go to this restaurant to eat the Sunny Burger. She also enjoys their Pina Colada's. Two of us ordered the fish tacos and shrimpTacos as they sounded so good. We split one and both agreed that the Shrimp Taco was our favorite, so flavorful and more than enough to eat. Love the setting overlooking the water and the service is always good and friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Looking for somewhere to have dinner on our first night in Port A and decided on Fin’s. I have never been here but my sister and brother in law have. They were excited to go which made me excited to go. As that always happens. I. Love. This. Place. The food was excellent!!! I had the burger with a fried egg and man oh man was it delicious!! The service was outstanding and the drinks were frosty cold. The outside seating area was amazing. I had the pleasure of watching a pirate ship sail by and dock right next to the restaurant. This place is awesome!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fins Grill and Icehouse has the best fries in Port Aransas. The crab sliders are incredible as well made in really large protions. If the weather permits, the patio is the place to be. People watching, cold beer, and watchiung the boats come in and out of the marina.
The service is friendly and relaxed. The patio does have a screen to prevent the "unattended children" from feeding the birds.
We make Fins a must every time we visit. Great food, wonderful service, and fun atmosphere makes this a great island visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The dolphin tour guide recommended this place and it was close so we tried it. The hostess was super sweet. She recommended some great choices and we chatted for several minutes. We were seated after a reasonable wait. They closed at 9. We arrived at 830. We asked if we were too late but she said no, we’re always here later so were happy to have you. We were seated then greeted by Taylor after a few minutes and that was the last of good service. Taylor brought our drinks and left again. Before she left, I told her my indecisive 3 year old didn’t know what she wanted to drink yet but would be ready in a few minutes or by the time she came back. After 10-15 minutes, my sister flagged her down. She came back and said “what do you need?” I asked for a drink for my child. She brought it back quickly and said she’d be back to take my order. After another 10-15 minutes I asked someone who walked by to get our waitress. She came over and asked “are you ready to order”? “Um. Yes!” We didn’t see her again. We all needed water refills. My sister again flagged her down and she came over like we were inconveniencing her. We asked for refills and when our food might be out. She brought our food out and it was good! We had to flag her down for a box and our check. She asked if we wanted the check split but we said no. She said well I separated already. My husband and daughter on one and my sister and I on another. ‍♀️ My husband attached both receipts and his card together but she never came back. I got tired of waiting and was hot so I took the check inside and interrupted her socializing time. Her friends were at the bar and we were inconveniencing her. She had to get a manager who was outside in the front (idk why!) to put the check back together. Had she quit messing around while working she would have been out of there much earlier. Because of her we were there at least 30-45 minutes longer than we should have been.
We ordered The Port A Burger (cooked well done even though Asked for medium well), Fried Shrimp Combo with fries & hushpuppies (delicious), salad with shrimp (good) & kids Mac n’ Cheese (box Kraft). The water tasted so good. It was filtered and cold!