“Best EVER Chicken Salad Sandwich”

The Toasted Yolk Cafe
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in New Caney
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The staff was very attentive and friendly. The food and drinks were yummy. We will definitely go back. Looking forward to going earlier in the day and trying the breakfast items.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

So I will admit that we went into the cafe ignorant of the quitting time for employees. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon. We hoped to miss the crowd as we initiated our first “eat” at this cafe. First oI all, our appetiser was delivered at the exact moment of the main course. It was then explained to us that the cafe would be closing soon. . So we asked for a box for the appetiser, which we ate the next day. The appetiser was ok. However, I guess I don’t care what time of day it is, but I don’t ever want to eat something that looks and tastes like velveeta cheese on my eggs! It made the eggs soupy and they were not warm. The hash brown cakes were luke warm as well. We are fast and I felt sick later. Maybe it was the fact that I was looking for a relaxing time with my husband and it was not to be found at this place! We eat out often, but I guess it won’t be at The Toasted Yolk.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We always go to ihop and we needed a change.
There was a line when we got there on a saturday brunch hour. I had salmon with eggs benedict. Black tea for drink. For me it was like...an o.k. food. Nothing exceptional.
I will say this is a so so resto. The ihop breakfast menu is more varied.
Try if you like it. But i was not impress.

1  Thank ckfrndshrdr