Gruene River Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)
View Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)
View Hotel
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast tacosgreat roomcomplimentary snacksb bwaffleswithin walking distance of downtownview of the riverjacuzzi tubevery morningmain lobbydance hallwaffle makerbreakfast is servedprivate balconygruene riverrooms are comfortableenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We have stayed at the Gruene River Inn a few times and always found the accommodations to be great. The view of the river is amazing and the roof top patio is a pleasant place to relax. Having snacks available any time is a plus.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was absolutely beautiful. The room was perfect. The inn is in the middle of town so you can walk every where you want to go. the grounds are beautiful as well. The breakfast is amazing, healthy, and good.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

From the moment my husband and I entered the inn, we felt welcomed. Bill and his staff were beyond accommodating! They did everything to ensure that we were satisfied with our stay. They were very knowledgeable about the area and had great recommendations for dining and attractions to visit.
The room we stayed in was perfect. The views from the balconies were spectacular. During our stay, the inn was fully booked, but we did not hear any of the other guests.
We partook in the breakfast each day of our stay and were very satisfied. There are also snacks that stay out throughout the day, and water and sodas that can be purchased.
We spent a bit of time lounging in the “great room” around the fire place enjoying the views. There was never a moment that we felt uncomfortable.
I cannot wait to plan our next trip! We definitely recommend this place inn.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, my friend and I just hit the road and pulled in to check rates. From the moment we walked in, we knew THIS IS THE PLACE!!! Bill was like a friend, the rooms, OH MY, and the charm is fabulous! May be tough to leave!! Thank goodness we have two nights here!!! Hate to post how fabulous this charming, clean, and wonderful Gruene River Inn is, because they may continue to be full when we return for our next trip, but a chance I will take so other travelers get to enjoy this GEM!! I'm in love and this has now set the standard for future trips!! Thanks Bill for your very personable tour and making us feel like family!!! Oh, and the balconies overlooking the river, with peaceful sunsets and even saw about 10 deer. I've died and believe this is HEAVEN!!!
Hands down a FIVE STAR with really great rates and we could not be happier--well unless we lived here!!!! Best trip and anything you may need they have, complimentary!!! I could go on and on, but please come enjoy this beautiful place yourself!! We will be back for sure!!! Come see because so much right here and YOU will LOVE GRUENE RIVER INN!! Oh, and the beds, awe, incredible and so comfortable and I can't stop raving about how stinkin HAPPY and LOVING THIS PLACE I AM! ❤️❤️☀️☀️
Come see and you will see and will understand why wish we had a week here or even better lived here!!! Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This place is an absolute overpriced dive and yes we had cockroaches. Fridges don't work, TV's don't work., place newly painted but thats about it. What a waste if money, if it wasn't for the river floating and Gruene, I would have cried for the money we wasted. If you are not used to much then this place is right up you alley.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
MrGruene, Owner at Gruene River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

You are reveiwing the wrong property, please correct, I'm not sure where you stayed but it was not here. Please correct ! Thank you so much !