“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Zoukis

Zoukis
Ranked #6 of 113 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Every time I come here I wonder why there is not a line out the door. Is it because there is fine Mediterranean food in the middle of the State’s oldest town? I am not sure, but the food here is always fresh, always delicious, and is not overly expensive. There is never a crowd here, so you can get an excellent food in just minutes.

My favorite is always the chicken and avocado salad (no tomatoes please!), and I combine that with the fresh and hot pita bread and oil (Free!!). Best salad in town!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I really enjoy eating here. My wife likes Mediterranean food and she is a picky eater but will eat a lot of what Zoukis has to offer. It has a great hummus platter that is enough for four people and their skewers are big and come with lots of fun sides. my favorite is the lamb beef gyro - it is good. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We sat down and were surprised to find lemonade and soda was the drink choices - should have brought a Stella Artois oh well.
We ordered the vegetable spread tray - baba and hummus and cucumber sauce and dolmas - yum! I ordered a falafel sandwich and my buddy got the chicken kabobs. It all wonderful - the waiter - a young student I assume - was almost too helpful.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Hard to believe that food this authentic can be found in a relatively small town in East Texas. The tzatziki was as good as I got on Crete, the soon as was sliced perfectly. Only negative is no liquor license, but you can bring your own and they'll serve it to you

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We both had the classic gyro and they were delicious! I opted to have the fried potatoes on the side and they were so amazing, I could have eaten a bucket of them! Prices were reasonable and service was excellent.

Been to Zoukis? Share your experiences!