“Bike hire las Americas”
Review of Bike4youtenerife

Bike4youtenerife
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Professional carbon road bike rental in Tenerife. Free delivery. Guided road bike tours.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Bike 4u absolutely fantastic guys
Bikes delivered exactly as stated , excellent customer service , would definitely use their service again

All reviews
"great couple"
"initial email"
"training camp"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"at short notice"

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I don't normally write reviews, but I feel I must on this occasion.
Just got back from a ten day holiday in Playa La Arena where I went cycling for 3 days.
I hired a bike from bike4you through email before I arrived stating what I would like, my height,what pedals and anything else I required.
I cannot thank Greta enough for all her help and corresponding emails.
Bike arrived on time on the day requested, it was everything I asked for, collected when they said they would and what a great bike.
Thanks once again Greta and the team
You are highly recommended
Yours gratefully
Andy Hooper

2  Thank andyh642018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I went on the F28 road tour with Massimo as a guide and two other riders. The route was very nice with some good climbs, overall a great experience. I will definitely contact them again next time while in Tenerife.
Thanks!

1  Thank Karl G
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Hired modern bike and equipment, they dropped it off and picked up from hotel and set up a guided tour. It was a great way to see parts of the Island you won't see on your own and the group had a blast. Thanks to Greta and Attila, and to Massimo for the good pics he took on the trip which will be sent to you.

1  Thank Cammy G