Reviews (2 991)
2 991 results
1 568
1 568
All reviews pool bar golf course view green pool kentia restaurant caviar evening entertainment a la carte restaurant los cristianos plenty of choice separate bedroom welcome drink thomson rep entertainment room self service chocolate fountain every night plenty of sunbeds
171 - 176 of 2 991 reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with partner for my 25th birthday in October 17. The Marylanza is a beautiful hotel, everywhere is exceptionally clean and there are always people doing maintenance or additional cleaning around the place. Staff work very hard and always have a smile for you, no matter the time of day. Great selection of drinks on all inclusive, however the frozen cocktails were not to our personal taste. Cannot really comment on evening entertainment as we went out most evenings into playa de las americas or los christianos (€5 by Taxi or 15 min walk) we used the buffet restaurant for evening meal once and this was ok, good selection of meat / fish dishes. Breakfast was really good and pool bar lunch was also nice, abit samey but if you ask they make you fresh toasties which were delicious! On my birthday we were sent up a card and a bottle of wine to the room which was a nice touch. Our room was ground floor overlooking the children’s pool and in the mornings the sun rose directly opposite in between two buildings with mountain in the background, lovely view. All in all a fabulous stay, would return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SJG89
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel and in a great location. One of the pools is heated although it was more tranquil around the smaller pool. Service at all bars were great. Cleanliness everywhere was excellent. Choice of food was very good and lunch at the pool bar was really nice where you could make up your own rolls. Reason for four stars is food could have been hotter and twice we got a note through the door saying no maid service the following day only for them to turn up. Entertainment in evening was a bit mixed but we enjoyed the tribute singers and guitarist in lobby bar. Other than that hotel highly recommended as nice layout with the pools and plants.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lorryiane
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a perfect break from the moment we arrived to when we got on bus to start our way home the staff couldn’t do enough for us.
Every part of the complex was spotless, the staff from cleaners, pool attendants, bar/restaurant and management were always happy to help.
We were all inclusive and the food was to such a high standard I thought we were in a 5⭐️ restaurant, the drinks were a mixture of local and branded all very good.
Value for money excellent we will certainly be coming back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank well8
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Relaxing winter break. Staff really friendly and welcoming. Totally recommended. El Teide by night excursion is amazing . Food is excellent. Everywhere is so clean and tidy. Taxis are readily available to Los Christianos and Las Americas. Wonderful holiday☀️

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Juleshalkyn
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Stayed at this hotel with my fiancee, sister, brother in law, and my parent, because my cousin was getting married. Upon check in we got a free room upgrades. My parent's got a ground floor 1 bedroom apartment overlooking the golf course. We (meaning me, fiancee, sister & brother in law) got a 2 bedroom apartment also overlooking the golf course. The views were spectacular and from the balcony, and it was very peaceful. One bedroom was downstairs adjoined to the living area, there was also a fully equipped bathroom. The 2nd bedroom was up a steep flight of stairs which had a 2nd bathroom/shower room, and a walk-in closet.

The rooms were very spacious and had all the mod-cons of a self catering apartment (cooker, fridge etc), and all the amenities of the hotel were within easy reach.

The food was very nice and all freshly prepared. Although one night we went to eat out in Los Cristianos. We stayed under the all-inclusive option so drinks were on tap until 12 midnight, and it's serve your own beer (dangerous I know).

During the day there are fashion shows, and Reps selling sun creams round the pool. The fitness centre is well equipped. I can't remember exactly how much it cost but it was approximately 30euros for a weeks membership and you could use the gym, and well being centre as many times as you want. I also had a full body massage while I was there for 60 euros which last 60minutes and was amazing.

The hotel is ideally situated on the border of Las America and Los Cristianos. Basically, if you turn left you end up in Los Cristianos and if you turn right you end up in Las Americas. Both are either a cheap taxi ride away or if you fancy a walk it only takes 20 minutes. The parrot park and Water Park are literally round the corner, and the Golf course is a 5 minute walk away.

My fiancee & I went for a few strolls a during the afternoons whilst we were there to see what Los Cristianos had to offer, with recommendations from my best friend who had been to that area of Tenerife the year before. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on the way into town and a couple of Mercadonas within the immediate vicinity.

If we were to come to Tenerife again on our own, and on an all inclusive holiday, we would consider staying here again.

Stayed: June 2017